Monday, November 21, 2011

Attention ladies who like giving relationship advice, I need you right now...?

My girlfriend and I truly love each other. Don't get me wrong. I would do anything in the world for her, and she would do the same for me. We have discussed marriage, and even though I have not yet proposed, that's what we are planning on. Unfortunately, we never have a ton of time to spend with each other anymore, and she is constantly busy with her job. The problem is that I feel like when we do have time to spend together, for whatever reason she can't. I feel like she always complains about how we don't have time to spend together, but when we do have time to spend together, she is wasting her time doing something stupid. Don't get me wrong, I love her and I wish to marry her, but I feel like she is betraying for not making time to spend with me when she can. I understand that she is busy and I am too, but I don't like her complaining about us not spending time together when we actually have the chance to. Absence definitely makes the heart grow fonder, but there comes a point when I become disappointed and I wonder ';I know this relationship is definitely worth it, but this whole thing of us not getting to see each other is getting really old and really stressful.'; Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!Attention ladies who like giving relationship advice, I need you right now...?
I think you need to have a serious sit down with her and talk about what's bothering you. It's good you both know what you want and are out to get it. I just recently ended a near 5 year relationship. It's been a week and a half since I left him. Like you, I loved him to death. We talked about marriage, spending the rest of our lives together and we definitely spent a lot of time together. But one thing was missing and I wish I could turn back the clock since now I know what that one thing was. COMMUNICATION. I never took the time to tell him what was wrong and tell him about things that I felt needed work in the relationship. I left on a whim and now I'm regretting it. Granted something good comes out of something bad, so I'm really hoping that's my case. Good luck to you, and talk to her. REALLY talk to her. Don't wait to have anger built up and end what could be a potentially happy and awesome thing.Attention ladies who like giving relationship advice, I need you right now...?
Sorry, but reading a Bible won't help you on this one! It is possible that she isn't ready, or she is unsure about something. Maybe about the marriage, or maybe something else. I don't know! She's your lady! Have you tried to talk to her about your feelings? It might help her open up to you, if you open up to her. I'm not sure about all this, but good luck!





jaz
It appears that both of you may have very different goals and plans for your lives. Hence there's the stress and also inability to make plans to meet and spend time together work.
You should pray about it and read your Bible. It helps you will find an answer with God. I promise. Good Luck my prayers and best wishes to u!!!:)
I think she may still be a bit immature. how old is she? age doesnt matter though, some people just never mature. I think that you need to have a serious talk with her and let her know how you feel. i mean you definitely have your goals and plans set for your future together, and it looks like she may not be taking this goal seriously.


you need to know her well before you propose. tell her you really feel that you two need to spend more time together, just be calm and firm about it, tell her this is the only way that you could see you two together in future.


you didnt tell us how much time you spend together so i cant judge, but i dont think its bcause she doesnt care anymore. i have to say that i have been that way with an ex before. I cared about him but i felt keeping some distance was the best way to go about it, and he got the wrong message and that was the end. I wish i didnt act that way but lesson was learned. so you need to communicate to her what you feel.


if she doesnt change much or take it into serious consideration after a couple weeks, then you may wanna re-consider if thats what you want for a future wife
When you want to spend time with her, do you wait for her to initiate it? If you don't and she just turns you down, then consider that she doesn't feel the same as you do. Maybe you're more into the relationship then she is and it's possible that you are just a convenience for her. She might not have any intention of marrying you but she says she will to keep you around. Then again, if she really is busy and anytime she makes plans with you, something gets in the way.. consider that she just isn't too good at managing her time. Try helping her out with the things she does I guess... you don't have to go on a full blown date to spend time together...

No comments:

Post a Comment