Monday, November 21, 2011

I need some relationship advice please, 10 points.?

Okay, this is totally retarded and stupid, but i'm fed up of being single and i've decided i want to do somthing about it,





there is a cute guy who lives in my town, he goes to a different school but he's been at a lot of party's i've been at and i sometimes see him around but ive never spoken to him, a while back he added me on myspace i accepted but never said anything cos i wasnt interested at the time, sometimes when i walk to school he walks past me and always looks at me, but never smiles or anything.





I'm too scared to say anything to him because i've never spoken to him before, but all of a sudden I really really really really fancy him. I don't want to ignor it this time cos i just wait, I dont want to comment on his myspace cos like, what if he ignors it? and his friends see it and think im dumb??





ughhh i need helppp!!





xxI need some relationship advice please, 10 points.?
Here is what I would do:


Send him a message, just saying -


'; Hey, I've seen you around before, and never had a


chance to say Hey, So here is my chance, What's up? ';





And you can always go to you're sent mail, and it will


tell you if it is un read, read, or replied. Although, if he


had replied you would have something in you're in box.





This is a way you can tell if he wants to get to know


you, or if he doesn't speak to you for a reason.


Hope I helped, Email me with what you do! :]





Dancingdreamer21k@yahoo.comI need some relationship advice please, 10 points.?
Send him a message (not a comment) on MySpace. Say more than ';Hey';, but no more than 3 or 4 sentences. My experience is that few men can process more than 4 sentences at a time. At least one of the sentences should be a question to invite a hopefully intelligent response of some sort. It should require a response of more than 1 or 2 words.
Start by saying hello to him the next time you pass him. Give him a little smile or something different than usual which will probably get him thinking.





Just start small and build from there. Say hello, ask how he is and how his day went, etc.





You have his myspace, read it and learn about him, big advantage to start a convo!





There is nothing stupid about wanting something to be with!





Good luck!
I think you should send him a message on myspace...not a comment but a message that only he can read. Keep the message simple %26amp; hopefully it will start a friendship that will lead to a relationship. I've done it before %26amp; it worked for me =)
Work on your confidence. I'll never forget when a girl walked up to me and said, ';I just wanted to let you know that you're taking me out tonight.'; Wow.





If that's not your thing, try, ';Hi, my name's ______.'; I've heard that that sometimes works.
ugh, you only like him based off his looks. is that really a healthy relationship? seems quite shallow. find out more about him if you want too but looks just end up with heart break and you sound like your about 14 so seriously the relationship won't last more then 4 months and you will cry and blah blah... it is not worth it. find a guy doing stuff you enjoy doing. not just some random dude you don't even know and randomly decide he is cute so you want him..


that is just fake..

No comments:

Post a Comment