Monday, November 21, 2011

Can I have a little relationship advice here please?

I met a guy in uni and we have been friends for about 4 months.


Recently he told me (and my friends) that he really likes me.


He is protective over me and shows alot of care. Last night we were at a party and we exchanged number. Later that night, I went over to his place because he invited me over for a movie but we unexpectedly had our first kiss. Even though we exchanged numbers that night, and he even said he will take me on a date, he has not contacted me and its been a week.





Can I have a little insight into what u may think is going on here?





(He knows im a virgin and that I do not believe in sex before marriage. This may be something you should consider) Thank youCan I have a little relationship advice here please?
it seems kind of odd that he has been so attentive to you and now he hasn't even contacted you. Maybe he has been really busy? If I were you, I would make the first move and call him. See what's going on with him. If he seems distant and cold, then maybe he's just wants to be alone for a while. If this keeps continuing then probably whatever you had is gone.Can I have a little relationship advice here please?
if you do not kno about the guy rule, you should start learning about it now.


wen a guy gets a girls number that he rele likes its a ';rule'; that there not supposed to call for a week or sometimes longer, just because they dont want to seem too clingly, and keep the girl wondering. that might help you out, but if he told his friends that he liked you and been friends with you for 4 months with him knowing that you dont believe in sex before marriage, then thats not wats stopping him. just wait a little longer and see wat happens. :) good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment