Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Please help----more relationship advice!?

I ate a really big meal at dinner time tonight with my on again/off again g/f Simone (pronounced Sea-mahn) and after dinner, one of her friends came over, May (pronounced M-eye) and we were just sitting around talking. Then May and Simone start giggling and acting all weird. Then they say they are going to put on nun's costumes. So---I say ';go ahead'; all smiling. They come back into the kitchen and I'm getting all aroused and then Simone asks if I'd like a ';special sandwich';? Now, normally, I'd be delighted, but I just ate and quite frankly I was more interested in sex so I said ';I wasn't hungry'; and they both got angry and left. Well...I wasn't hungry. I wanted to make out! Why would they get all adorned in such provocative outfits to have a snack?? I'm so confused. Any advice would be appreciated.Please help----more relationship advice!?
You know what they wanted and they knew it. You wanted them to spell it out to you, right?Please help----more relationship advice!?
I think they wanted you to play 'Hide the Carrot in the Bunny Hole.'





For rules about this game, check this out:





www.HideCarrotGame.com
i think maybe they wanted you 2 eat the sandwhich just maybe..
i think they meant 3some
I'd like a sandwich... I'm hungry now, perhaps they could come to my house and make me some food :)
They wanted to have a threesome.
they were referring to being hungry in a sexual manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment