Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I am in desperate need for some good advice because my relationship might be in trouble , can you help me ?




Please allow me to give you a short bio of me . I recently moved from new york due to family dysfunctionalities. I arrived in texas and have been seeing this beautiful girl for hmm.. i guess ever since I came here. I was on the phone with her 24 hours during my drive here and I think i have talked to her more than anyone in this world in my life .





I have a dream in my life and I want to start pursuing it in about a year.


But I made a mistake , I gave her my online passwords ( just verbally ) and she saw that I been talking to these girls online saying How pretty their dress looks or things that could be defined as flirting and I feel bad about it .








She saw this and didn't tell me any thing other than just making small fun of it because she likes me a lot , yes a lot.





And now i am stuck because I feel like I screwed up big time and I am afraid if i have lost leverage to ask her to follow me and my dream which she's hesitant to do , because I want to leave the country in less than a year to follow my dream .


( she's hesitant because she will be going to a new land she's not familiarized with and she will be leaving her family behind)





I love this girl with my heart like a kid that just saw and smelt rose petals for the first time.





I feel this guilt and deep sadness inside me right now because I was talking to this other girls online( nothing serious ) and i know that hurt her .





how do I fix this situation , how do I talk to her ?I know communication is the base of anyi long standing relationships and right now i am drawing blanks .Please help me only if you are in a long term relationship and is a really smart person which I think you are. I am in desperate need for some good advice because my relationship might be in trouble , can you help me ?
I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for over two years now, and we have been living together for the past four months.





These online comments seem to be causing a sort of elephant-in-the-room for you. I think that you should actually bring it up next time you two are together and alone. Mention to her that you're sorry you made those comments but you really meant nothing by them, these girls are friends of yours and that's how it will stay. Don't go into a lot of detail about it, just enough to bring it up. Then tell her that you're falling for her and you would hate for something silly like this to ruin the relationship this far into it, because you'd like to see how far this relationship can go. Compliment her, be nice to her, give her flowers and tell her what you told us, how you love her with your heart like a kid that just smelled rose petals for the first time. Give her roses along with the comment.





Just let her know that you are aware you messed up. Tell her you are going to stop contacting those girls. Tell her how you feel that guilt and deep sadness because you'd hate for anything to come between you two. By what you said, she doesn't seem too torn up over it but it can't hurt to explain your feelings and make sure she knows you care about her.





You seem like a really sweet guy, if you can manage to get your feelings across to her, she will realize this even more than she already has. It doesn't guarantee she will choose to move with you in a year, but it will at least remove this conflict that's between you at the moment.





Trust me, I'm a girl and I can tell you that I love it when a boy talks to me about the situation instead of avoiding it. When he adds in the compliments and throws in that he really cares about me (not to mention some flowers), it really helps. If she cares about you like you do about her, she'll forgive you.





Good luck buddy!I am in desperate need for some good advice because my relationship might be in trouble , can you help me ?
aww you sound like edward from twilight just tell her how you feel and that you will do anything to make her happy good luck
Young man, first: change your password! That's like giving your bank account number to a total stranger or your Social Security number. All this type of information is private for a reason. Unless you are married do not give that type of personal information. You are entitled to privacy even if you think you're in love. Do you have her password? Do not move ahead with your plans to leave the country with her. Do what you need to do first and get established. If you're successful in your endeavor, then you can invite her to join you. It's easier to handle things, should you run into problems alone. Such as housing, traveling, trying to locate the right place for your dreams. Remember this is your dream not necessarily hers!
I would suggest that it is better to judge based on actions rather than words. She may see that you flirt on-line but your defense could be that its just talk, and you would never actually do anything improper.


Myself - I wouldn't believe it -but...
well if you loved her like you say you do you wouldnt of been talkinng to other girls online. but just tell her that your deeply sorry and that it wont happen again and when you do get online and if you feel comfortable let her see what your doing to gain her trust back but if she didnt make a fuss about it she may not be to worried because its not like you see the people on an every day bases.just tell her how you truely feel.its ok to talk to other girls but be honest to them to and let them know ur in a relationship and how you really feel about her if they ask its ok to be friends. my boyfriend sees me chat online i dont hide anything from him and its just friend talk. im a great listener and try to help people if i can. just be honest and tell her how you feel thats all we want from our lovers. sorry i couldnt give you better advice
You really messed up big time. In 2 ways. One in giving her your secret passwords %26amp; Two, wordy flirtations to other women. You say you love her so much, why are you flirting with other women? You have to control that urge if you intend to be in a loving %26amp; mutual caring relationship. I do wonder tho, why did she go into your personal mail in the 1st place? Maybe she already doesn't trust you or respect you to allow you the privacy. I know that you feel very strongly about her right now, but I don't think you two are right for each other. However, let me say that if you are supposed to be together, you will be. Peace.
If I was in this situation I would want the following to happen:





1. You to ask me how I feel about what I came across on the computer. 2. Tell me you are willing to answer any questions I have about it. (why you did it is a big one) 3. give time to talk it out.
To be honest, I think you already have the right tools in place. YOU communicate well and so you can tell her, you don't want her to be hurt with you having female ';Pen Pals'; if you thought she would have taken it seriously you would not have entrusted her with your pass word. So you want her to know, you love her more than life its self and want her to be a permanent fixture in your life and so you will not talk to them anymore if she would prefer.





I too was scared when my husband was offered a job over seas about 35 yrs ago. I refused to go, boy am I sorry now.





So maybe if you take a language class with her and she can get hyped she will change her mind.





Good luck, you sound like a great solid couple.
First tell her that, that she is the most important person in the world to you and those girls meant nothing you weren't cheating on her with them you just gave them some compliment you know you hurt her and if they're was anything you could do you'd do it just too prove that you truly love her and stop talking to the other girls obviously and do something to make her feel speical like a nice dinner a walk on the beach/park and tell her these things

No comments:

Post a Comment