Monday, November 21, 2011

I need advice? Please help, it may not seem major, but it's gay relationship advice?

Okay, well I'm fourteen years old, I'm gay, and I have a boyfriend, and he lives in Chicago, well I love him. But I fell in love with him, before he showed me a picture of him, which he isn't ugly, he's just not my ideal guy. He's much older than me, and he's moving way too fast, he's talkig about moving to Georgia, and he wants to marry me, and he's got high hopes for us, and he's talking about forever, and I don't want to be with him forever, i'm only fourteen, that would suck to go wasting all my emotions on one person for the rest of my life. What should I do, without hurting him.I need advice? Please help, it may not seem major, but it's gay relationship advice?
Sorry, probably not what you want to hear, but he's moving too fast--you're only 14! You're probably not going to marry your first love. Tell him he needs to cool his jets, and if he's still making you uncomfortable, break up with him. There are a lot of other guys out there who won't pressure you like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment