Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I am in desperate need for some good advice because my relationship might be in trouble , can you help me ?




Please allow me to give you a short bio of me . I recently moved from new york due to family dysfunctionalities. I arrived in texas and have been seeing this beautiful girl for hmm.. i guess ever since I came here. I was on the phone with her 24 hours during my drive here and I think i have talked to her more than anyone in this world in my life .





I have a dream in my life and I want to start pursuing it in about a year.


But I made a mistake , I gave her my online passwords ( just verbally ) and she saw that I been talking to these girls online saying How pretty their dress looks or things that could be defined as flirting and I feel bad about it .








She saw this and didn't tell me any thing other than just making small fun of it because she likes me a lot , yes a lot.





And now i am stuck because I feel like I screwed up big time and I am afraid if i have lost leverage to ask her to follow me and my dream which she's hesitant to do , because I want to leave the country in less than a year to follow my dream .


( she's hesitant because she will be going to a new land she's not familiarized with and she will be leaving her family behind)





I love this girl with my heart like a kid that just saw and smelt rose petals for the first time.





I feel this guilt and deep sadness inside me right now because I was talking to this other girls online( nothing serious ) and i know that hurt her .





how do I fix this situation , how do I talk to her ?I know communication is the base of any long standing relationships and right now i am drawing blanks .Please help me only if you are in a long term relationship and is a really smart person which I think you are. I am in desperate need for some good advice because my relationship might be in trouble , can you help me ?
Well first off, assure her that she is the most beautiful and the only women in your life. And for her that would be scary to move to a foreign country where you don't know anyone, and your leaving your family/friends, and everything thats familiar behind. Between then and now, show her how much you love her, and talk to her about your plans togo to another country to achieve your dreams, ask her how she would feel about leaving here as a possibility. Don't expect her to jump at the idea at first, she'll need time to process the idea, but hopefully if she loves you she will go with you.





I hope everything works out for you :)I am in desperate need for some good advice because my relationship might be in trouble , can you help me ?
If your love is strong and very strong, take her hand and fly like birds. Fly together through the mountains and rivers; go through the good and bad, always taking care and love each other till you reached your dream of the merry land.
leave her alone and find someone else its best for the both of you











please someone answer mine !!http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
well let her go.
First and foremost...most normal girls don't like to move away from their family and friends. Wake up. You are a massive dreamer (the worlds needs you). If you are going on this trip...its not with her...so, give it up. You are a on-line junky like most of the world is today...You are going to need a girl from a broken home who's more of a gypsy than you are to go onto your trip and she will end up leaving you in some obscure part of the world...and my you will stay there or maybe you will return. After this, it will take you several years to find another. Take Care
this is my opinion k? so dont get mad








first ur saying u gave her ur password (meaning she can read this if she wants to) than u say she likes u A LOT (how would u know??? we can lie too) and than u say u love her like a kid that just saw and smelt rose petals??? really last i checked kids dont really care about the smell of flowers.


honestly if i was her, i would not leave with some guy that is telling me he loves me like he loves the smell if a rose petal and is talking to other chicks online. but than again thats just me.
I think youre reading more into this than there really is and blowing it way out of porportion. She read these as harmless and that youre a typical guy, nothing more unless theres something youre not telling us. First and foremost,follow your dream, the rest will follow. Take her on a vacation to let her see what shes getting into before moving there and then let her decide for herself. But you dont give her much credit as I seriously doubt you hurt her at all unless you lied to her about talking to other girls. Stop the emails and go for your true love and definitely follow that dream and let no one stop you from getting either. Good luck and please let me know someday how it turned out
My boyfriend did the same thing, he began texting his best friends sister saying how pretty she was and how good she looked on some night at a party. I couldn't beleive it, it made me feel like I wasn't enough for him and that is probably what your girlfriend feels like now. Like she is no longer your everything and that you need smething else. My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years now and I have long since forgiven him. My advice would be sincerly apologize for hurting her and make it compleately aware to her that you love her and only her, that no one else is anything compared to her.





If she truly loves you she will forgive you, mind you there may be some trust issues for a while, however in the long run your relationship will be stronger. The best thing for a relationship is communication, just talk to her. :3 Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment