Monday, November 21, 2011

What to do in this relationship???!!! ADVICE NEEDED PLEASE!!?

Okay, so this may be somewhat long. I first want to say, I truly need honest advice, so please no pointless responses. If you can relate or have been in this situation please share your advice. THANKS! So here goes... I have been with my boyfriend for about 4 months now. The first 2 months were perfect. He seemed to always be nice and we had no problems. Now, I've discovered the ';real'; him. I'm going to discuss this by saying what hurts me and makes me want out of this relationship. He has a very short temper, I can ask the simplest question, and he will snap on me. I honestly tread on eggshells in constant fear that I will upset him.. Like I wake up scared to call him bc I don't know what mood he will be in. That is the biggest problem, he gets so mad at me for nothing and is just so mean. And when I say I'm unhappy and threaten to end it, he says that that is not what he wants but whatever, just end it. He makes it seem like he doesnt care; however, i know if i walked out, he would care. He also never devotes his time to me, I'm always the one coming to see him and whatnot, he never comes to see me. He focuses mostly on his time and I just seem to fit into his schedule. We do see each other a lot and spend a lot of time together but that is ONLY bc I make it happen. His selfishness with time and his terrible temper are the only things that make me want out. Now to the reason, I don't know if i can end it. When we are getting along, and he's trying to be sweet(aka. The GUY I fell in love with to start with), I'm the happiest girl in the world. He makes me feel like I never have. He shows me the most affection I've ever been shown. I've honestly never had anyone make me any happier. I love him more than I ever thought I could love anyone. He is the first guy I can say I'm honestly scared I will LOSE. So it's basically a relationship of mixed emotions. I have never had someone that can hurt me so bad but also make me so happy. I don't know if I could ever be happy without him, but I know that I can't deal with being this unhappy this often with him. If anyone has any advice about what I should do, please share it with me. I'm at the end of my rope and do not know what to do. Please HELP! thanksWhat to do in this relationship???!!! ADVICE NEEDED PLEASE!!?
You should post your question here:





http://relationshipadviceandconfessions.鈥?/a>





You can email your questions to a relationship expert and they will reply with an answer. You can also post relationship confessions. It's cool and they really helped me with a problem I had tonight. I don't think you deserve to be so unhappy!

No comments:

Post a Comment