Monday, November 21, 2011

Please help me i need relationship advice,am i not good enough?

My boyfriend and i have been going out for a couple of months now,hes really sensitive likes to cuddle,hold my hand,kiss me in public you name it he does it.Im the total opposite of that i don't like getting all mushy.I admit at times i treat him like crap and i hardly think about how he feels.Sometimes i think im not good enough for him.See i wasn't like this before,he did somethings while we first were going out,that made things complicated.He has been acting really weird lately he doesn't call as much as he did.I don't know if its my fault or maybe somethings going on or his cheating...i don't know what to do ive try ed talking to him but every time we try and sit down and talk we end up fighting. I believe in a winner and a looser, when i fight i will use anything I can get my hands on to hurt the other person and that's when things blow. I have a bad anger problem so I struggle to keep it under control for as long as I can but he pushes and pushes until i break.Maybe he wants to break up with me but doesn't know how to say it,but then again ive told him that we should breakup but still he says we can work things out and he crays and begs and tells me not to give up on us.i really don't understand his view point anymore.I am so lost i don't know what to do or say?can someone please help me?Please help me i need relationship advice,am i not good enough?
you two do need to sit down and talk, but when things start to blow up, dont try to win. let him say what he needs to say. talk dont yell, ask questions, dont accuse him of anything, tell him how you feel. tell him that you arent into the touchy feely type thing, tell him what you do and dont like doing, if he really cares for you he will try to respect your wishes, and do what you ask. also you need to tell him that you have noticed a change in the way he is acting and you are kind of worried. dont say ';i think your cheating on me'; tell him that you have noticed a change in the way he has been acting and tell him that you were worried that you did something to upset him, just ask him to talk to you and that you both need to tell the truth and not hold anything back hope this hepls good luckPlease help me i need relationship advice,am i not good enough?
Ummm...yeah you have way to many issues here. You say he did something '; compicated'; but to me it sounds like you are sending mix signals too. Maybe you two should just take a break for awhile from one another like you take a small trip to visit a friend or family member who is far away. Space will give you both time to figure things out.
I guess you really just need to sit down with him %26amp; talk about it. Try not to let it lead to fighting. If it keeps going on like this, maybe it just wasn't meant to be? Not sure, but I think you guys could make it work if you'd just stop fighting! :)
Well, I believe in certainty. Tell him outright that you don't love him and don't want him to communicate with him unless there is a good reason.
You don't like being smothered.. He is smothering you because of a lack of self confidence. Dump him
That is not a healthy relationship, I was in that boat before and violence became a regular thing. NOT GOOD!! I was also the same when it came to the breaking up question, I didnt want to because I was afraid that I would be single for a long time even though I was very unhappy with the girl, i didnt want to be alone. Sounds to me like this guy is thinking along the same lines. My advice, get out while you can before ye really do get hurt. It was the hardest thing Ive ever done but also the best.
well, apparently if you 2 can't communicate without fighting then that is one sign of you dont even need to be together. you need communication in a relationship trust me!. and the way he is acting is pathetic. you dont like to be all lovey dovey like he does. you have a temper problem and then it runs him off.. i think you should just break up with him tell him you both need time to think. you work on your temper/anger problem. get help with it if you need. theres anger management. so take it! if you want any relationship to ever work you cant blow up like that! you cant always have your way! drop the weapons your mouth is more powerful then anything. be a woman! i dont think you and him should be together until you both get your sh*t together!. he needs to realize what you dont like and you need to realize his needs. you both need to learn about each others needs and think about if your ready to comply with what is expected of you both. but this little kid immaturity of argueing instead of communicating, and throwing things is the first step. and that really needs to stop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment