Tuesday, November 22, 2011

In need of relationship advice about this guy?

This guy at my job is giving me mixed signals:first, he keeps asking about me through different co-workers, he has called up to my job asking for me more than once, and he told one of my co workers he was going to come up to my job, but he never showed up, so I called him to calm him down because he was scaring me, we talked for over two hours,and he told me that I have his number that I can call him anytime and during the conversation we talked about work,and he tells me that hes had a sexual harrassment case,he explained the story to me,and he tells me to call him..so a few days later I call him, and we talk and he tells me hes scared to call or anything because he has sexual harrassment cases, and he doesnt know if I'm taping our concersation,or if I'm setting him up,and I start laughing,and he says';see you laughing and stuff,see I dont know about you';and he goes on to say He wants to see me in person';but hes not sure if I'm intrested in him,even though I invited him for coffee, but tells me ';well i know you';re intrested now'; so I'll call you,but he hasn't called and its been a week..but I keep hearing that hes asking about me..In need of relationship advice about this guy?
It's amazing how women can't see that big neon sign over a guys head that says ';NUTS';!In need of relationship advice about this guy?
if some chick is doing that crap to him he may be worried that you are working for the chick trying to get evidence... That must be so hard for him. try to be friends get to know eachother and try to build some trust. invite him to go do stuff and remind him that if you are taping the conversation over the phone you have to tell him you are taping it or it is not legal.


sadly it is very easy to say someone has sexully harassed you... it takes a lot of b*%26amp;^s for him to have shared that with you.
1st - never date guys you work with - Business school day 1


2nd - stalker - asking co-workers about you? - Red Flag


3rd - scaring you - apparently not - you called him


4th - he has a harassment case - Red Flag


5th - worried you are taping his call - Red Flag


6th - thinks you are setting him up- Red Flag


This is not a relationship, you actual have to date to be in a relationship, you are business colleagues and if you don't pay attention to the flags he may be your stalker.
Be very careful about him as theres a reason why he has these sexual harassment cases and you dont need to be one of them. Sure he tells you his version, wether its the truth or not doesnt really matter as these cases still exist for a reason. The question is are they only work place related or doe he have criminal charges pending, so he has nothing to lose? Something tells me the latter is true because hes still at work and able to contact whomever he wants. He may be interesting but you dont need someone like him in your life as life is complicated enough without looking for more trouble, especially at work, and since there are many more available fish out here. Choice is yours but pleas be extra careful. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment