Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My boyfriend is 23 years older than I, I don't know if I should stay in this relationship any advice out there

Your already having doubts...take a look at that...Some how I don't feel your happy.


Is his age a really big factor??? What is it that a younger man would do for you? Try to make him do that...





Don't forget, younger men tend to be immature %26amp; not ready to settle...think long term life goals...I think I take that advice to...My boyfriend is 23 years older than I, I don't know if I should stay in this relationship any advice out there
Hmm..So if he is 50 then you are 27. Wow. Get out of this relationship immediately. This guy is way to damn old for you. Get a young guy around your age and you guys can live and die together. That's what I would do.My boyfriend is 23 years older than I, I don't know if I should stay in this relationship any advice out there
Wow that's a really long age diffrence don't u want to date somebody around your age.. ?? But if you love him and everything and you really wanna be with him i guess that's okay then. If there is a lot of problems with that and everything then i guess u should ;; But just follow your heart... And see what it says...
OMGoodness, I thought 16 Yrs. age difference was A big thing :~) I'm sorry. That's the age difference between my boyfriend and I. When I was married, My husband was 9 yrs older than me :~)





Do you 2 get along well, does he love you, do you love him?


Sometimes age doesn't matter :~)
Do you both get along alright? Age difference doesn't matter that much. I think some men do try to be too dominant in this type of relationship, but if he can treat you like an equal, you both get along good, and you both love each other,.... stay. If not, don't waste your life.
Age gap shouldn't matter, really, unless the difference in age is causing hassles like you want kids but he doesn't cos he's too old, or he wants you to give up some of your hobbies or something because he doesn't fit in with your younger friends, or something like that. I know several couples who have large age gaps who are quite happy with each other. If you love him and the age thing isn't affecting the relationship, then why not stay with him?
The one I love is 27 years my senior. And yeah, it's hard.





It basically comes down to this: do you love him?





Inside yourself, you know whether you want to stay with him or not. Just listen to yourself.
if u loved him u wouldnt evan be thinking of that sort of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment