Monday, November 21, 2011

Please help me with some relationship advice ?

So here's my situation, me and boyfriend been together for 2 years now, we live together and everything. He is a wonderful boyfriend, treats me right, respect me, doesn't lie, never had any doubts that his faithful, treats me like a queen. But me being a woman, while he was sleeping his phone was ringing off the hook, it was his friends, but I decided to go through his text messages to be nosy and I read some text from someone name Joy(which his ex girlfriend name is Joy) and he was like how are you sexy and she was like good morning sweetness and they talked about how each other day went and what not. My question is how should I approach him with it, should I tell him I went through his phone, cause I will with no shame lol or should I ask him questions and see what he say. I just don't know, help me please.Please help me with some relationship advice ?
You're in a tricky grey area here, because while it's quite unethical of him to be referring to other women as sexy, it was quite unethical of you to invade the personal privacy of his phone.


If you have any sort of conversation with him about his possible infidelity, you have to fess up to going through his phone, and acknowledge it was not the right thing to do on your part, but the preservation of you relationship should trump all of that.


It could be a wonderful opportunity for you two to become more open with each other, and improve your relationship.


Sit down, and have a serious, cool tempered talk with him about the direction of your relationship.Please help me with some relationship advice ?
I would ask to borrow his mobile to message a friend because yours isn't working.





When your friend messages back, say Oh... Who is JOY!??!?





Best excuse I had. Worked on my EX.
**** that **** no matter how much u love him when ex physco girlfriends are still clung to him GET OUT NOW WHILE YOUR STILL ALIVE
best just be straight with him and not jump to anything
Usually man will flirt around if his gf is too shy.They will take advantage
Ok you can ask him questions to see what he will say BUT don't be surprised when he lies his *** off, and u will just get mad. Recently went through that with my man (we live together too) but he was doin weird stuff on Facebook, not his text message. Anyway, guys lie especially when they are caught/cornered. It will make you really really mad. So if you will go that route, just be prepared to get very pissed off and hurt. Knowing what I know now, I would just be upfront and ask him directly and let him know that I was trying to use his phone and all this stuff popped up on the screen. Tell him you find it inappropriate and you want it to stop. And if you don't think that its just an innocent text message, and you don't think you can get over it or forgive him, then you know what to do from there
oh my god this happened to me...i dont live with my bf, but i stay with him every now and then...we've been together for 2 years as well...and bla bla bla hes the best...but when i saw those text messages on his phone...i just showed it to him...and told him he has appx 10 seconds to explain..or im out...lol harsh but hey we've been together two years...i dont give a damn if it's a privacy issue...when men use the privacy thing...that means they're guilty...and they're only trying to turn the tables back around on you...what did my bf do...he explained...i believed....i didnt force anything on him though, because that will only make things worse....couple of days later....i saw a text on his phone to her saying ';my gf doesnt appreciate the way we talk, we can not be friends...'; so it all worked out :)


good luck.
  • cleansing diet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment