Monday, November 21, 2011

GIRLS (and guys) Please help!!! Relationship Advice..?

OK. Here's the story. There is this girl, I really like. I have for about two years now. Last year, I barely knew her. SHe didn't talk to me, i didn't to her. But I liked her. Now, this year, I got closer to some of her friends, and to her. I got her number eventually, through one of my friends. The entire school, including her, knows that he also ;likes her. He asked her out 2 times, and did again in gym class, through my phone. (he had the munber memorized) anyway... I got a reply, to my frined, later that day. I told her that it wasn't me, but then we started texting, and didnt stop till about 10 pm that night. From then on, I texted her mostly to start a convo, but she texted me as well. It turned out that we had nearly everything in common, except im a democrat and she is republican, but that didnt really amtter. The important thing is, that I barely ever talk to her. We were in a group (Me, her and her friend) in history once, and she started chatting with me. Otherwise, we dont really talk at school that much. But on facebok, we are like best friends. So sorry for making this so long, but anyone please help me out. Over these two years I have fallen in love with her, she is the most beautiful person I have ever seen.


Thank You


God Bless You AllGIRLS (and guys) Please help!!! Relationship Advice..?
I think that you should ask her out and tell her how you feel.GIRLS (and guys) Please help!!! Relationship Advice..?
that's like my situation now. except i am the girl liking the guy...


I know what you mean by textin till like 3 am.


Try to talk at school more and compliment her.


after a month or so of talking and flirting ask her out


if you cant wait till then do it tomorrow =)





Good luck
  • cleansing diet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment