Monday, November 21, 2011

I really need some insightful advice.. relationship experts?

I really really like this guy and I really really want to be with him, but for some reason every relationship I get into I feel like I'm more into it than he is, and I'm getting sick of that feeling. I was permiscuous when I was younger so now I have really high standards, so when a guy meets those standards it's a big deal. And this guy is everything I could have hoped for: really smart, can hold an intelligent conversation and be witty, gorgeous, health conscience (like me), likes to party but knows when to be serious, not judgemental (in my case important bc I have a rough past and a sketchy family), and a little goofy and nerdy. I don't know what to do! Any advice is welcome.. and I guess that it's not that he doesn't like me, we just have a little age difference (6-7 yrs) and I'm still a little shy towards him so he doesn't know the real me yet.. help?





Let me know if you need extra details and I'll post them.. I just really need honest answers, so please, help?I really need some insightful advice.. relationship experts?
aww hunnnn! that is so cute!


but i must say it sounds like a very normal Female to me! dont get down on your self! everyone has a past, everyone has someone in there family that.... ya LOL, and everyone has exactly what they want in a guy picked out! but if i was going to offer any type of advise in this subject i would have to say RELAX! if the 2 of you have had a convo where you feel as though the connection was there, what is to say he didnt feel that way as well, if i were you id play a bit hard to get! NOT too hard to get! but play interested but care free,, you build him up to ask you out! keep doing what you are doing, because that is you..yet put a hold on it at the same time! And for the age differance i do not belive that age makes any type of differance inless you are under 20! besides that you both may be in the same fase of your life you have been threw and done so much you may both be interested and open to the same range of things.. you have experianced and seen sum lil part of what is out there! you arent marrying him! just getting to no him! seeing if its worth prociding! maybe it is maybe its not in this case or any other hun all i can say is relax, dont sweat youll find your man! it really is true you stop looking! theyll pop up outta everywhere! good luck!I really need some insightful advice.. relationship experts?
honey please contact me as I know this man and have some info for you
tease him so he stays interested with you!!!!
How old are you? 6 or 7 years at 30 is not a big deal. 6 or 7 years at 16 is.
I was never really very good at creating/improving a relationship, but I think i understand maintaining a relationship. I would say patience.





I know thats not the answer your really looking for... but if you love him (i assume you love him) than he might be worth the wait.





This gives him time to get to know you (you said your shy and he doenst really know you). It will strengthen your relationship.





You may have to suffer a little right now, seeing as you are moving forward faster than him, but if you value your relationship at all than waiting might be the sacrifice you make...





I hope this helps.





now that i see that your 18, i would think patience is even better. its not like your getting old, you have all the time in the world
First of all I wouldn't let the age thing get to you. I'm married and I'm 26 and my hubby is 36. And it's ok to still be shy around him, you are getting to know each other more. But I would try harder to show him a little more of you at a time, because if the real you just all pops out at once it might be too much for him to handle all at once. And plus, you don't want to rush it too bad. Don't stress about it so much, it's actually normal. But remember, don't hold yourself back too much because you don't want him to think that you don't like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment