Monday, November 21, 2011

I need of relationship advice?

ok, im a some it down..me and my girl got a certain issue...she said that i dont make her feel wanted and i complain about what she dont do and dont appreciate what she do...i did stuff in the past that she could of held ova my head but she forgave me. she did something and i kept holding it ova her head afta she apologized...no its not cheating it was dumb ****. so basiclly shes not puttin her all in the relationship not more cuz she feels that y should she put in it to fix our problems when im to selfish to fix em on my end. we argue ova the most dumbest **** instead of walking away from it i sometimes bring it up...she listen to me and we settle it but i keep doing it. im not saying she dont do anything and that she perfect but in this case my mom said if i show her that i can change for the better of our relationship she'll follow my lead and believe me. my girl give me space she dont hound me shes there for me no matter wha and she support me but she think when the shoe on the other foot, the think from her point of view that i do stuff for her with a motive behind it or i dont let her persue her hobbies cuz its not gone benefit me. so im asking how can i stop being selfsish, stop being argumentive ova dumb stuff, and basiclly just let go of the issues we have and rejoice on our good times? serious advice please...she still around and she want things to work.I need of relationship advice?
First of all.. You have to put that mistake that she made behind you. Everyone makes mistakes that's how people grow wiser!





You have to learn how to appreciate her. I can tell you love her and you want it to work. Well your the only problem in the relationship so u better fix it fast cuz it seems like u guys have something special and your going to be very heartbroken if anything goes wrong.





You should just keep ur mouth shut! If you have nothing to say than don't say anything at all. You have to learn how to control your mouth man cuz if u don't then you'll have even bigger problems in the future.





All u really gotta do is respect her.. And that's why u have to let that mistake she made go to the past cuz if u don't forget it then you'll never make her happy and you'll never move forward.





Do to her like she does to you.. Love her, respect her, and try to keep her happy.. If u want her to be happy then don't let her get upset or mad.





Ur the only person that she truely loves and if u don't try hard to respect her than that's just sad. But I think that u could do it.. Ur already trying by just asking for help.I need of relationship advice?
Can't move forward if ya both keep bringing up the passed ....





Perhaps it is time to start over....





Or find another lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment