Monday, November 21, 2011

I need some relationship advice?

i have a great boyfriend and i feel like im falling in love with him! he works out of town through the week now and i only see him on the weekends and im completely lost without him! this past weekend he had so many ppl to visit its like he didnt have time for me and it made me feel like i was last on his list. im constantly waiting on him and i cant take it. but i dont want 2 lose him. i told him how i felt and all he said was sorry dont be mad at me. i know he doesnt want to lose me neither so why is he doing this to me all the time everytime i express how i feel about a situation he wont talk, like he doesnt know what to say...should i just let it slide or am i just wasting my time on him?I need some relationship advice?
i totally understand. my man is the same way. when he came home from his deployment, our apartment was party central for about a month straight. give it some time. if he's hit a busy time in his life, he wants to use the little time he DOES have with the people he cares for. INCLUDING YOU. just don't make the mistake i did and get upset every time and exclude yourself. that just creates more tension. stay strong :)I need some relationship advice?
Well if he works out of town there is nothing he can do but see you on weekends. Try to make the most of it and spend as much quality time with hm as you can. Good luck!
He has a lot of people over so, what is the big deal? How old are you and him? You both have to talk to one another and find a compromise on your relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment