Monday, November 21, 2011

I need some relationship advice?

Ok well this guy likes me, and i like him back. we haven't talked for a couple weeks because i don't know what to say to him since he's told me he's liked me. Until yesterday he was flirting with another girl like right in front of my face so i was extremely upset. Well as i was leaving he opened the door for me and i felt bad for the way i acted that night to him by rolling my eyes at him and giving him dirty stares... but he deserved it! well as i was leaving i handed him a note.... saying like oh whyd u flirt with this girl i guess you choose her now etc etc, and now when he tries to e-mail me back or talk to me i am just going to say to him '; if you like me i want you to show me you like me '; and see what happens this weekend when i see him again. do you think this is a good plan? what do you think will happen when i say this? what shouldn't i say or should say does this sound ok/good/great?I need some relationship advice?
if you already gave up the pantie-draws, you can kiss him bye bye...sorryI need some relationship advice?
I wouldn't say that to him unless you are ready for him to have sex with you, it sounds like you are offering yourself.
  • cleansing diet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment