Monday, November 21, 2011

I need some relationship advice?

my gf, the one i know for a fact that i love dumped me twice last week, and we went back out. and now i thought about what she did, and i wonder if she was right. something has really been different with us lately, it was like the love changed or went away, i guess you can say. and well we tallked early today and i told her maybe she was right so we broke up. first i thought it was the right thing to do you know, to give us time to think about what we want, but since after the hour it happened ive been so depressed. i just cant stand not being with her. she has helped me so much. shes the only person who ever showed me that they cared, which is kinda the reason i fell in love with her. but idk, if taking a ';break'; is right. i mean it seems like a good idea, but it just feels so horrible. i dont know what to do, can someone just help me out a little bit on here?I need some relationship advice?
I c, yeah its not going 2 feel good, i mean uve been with her for a long time right and u said shes helped u with a lot of things and has been there for u , its hard 2 let something go that has always been there, i think its a good idea taking a break,.. maybe ull fine ur selfs fulling in love agon or maybe ull fined someone batter, u naver no but about the feelinh bad part, it happens 2 all of use=)

No comments:

Post a Comment