Monday, November 21, 2011

Worried About somthing, Relationship advice needed?

So, my girlfriend and I got into a very big argument that boiled over for a few days. Now I know for a fact her brother doesnt like me, just because we have been talking about an engagment and he doesnt agree with that. Now shes going to bring him back to school today and help him bring back all his stuff to his dorm.





Now iam afraid he might try his best to try to hook her up with someone he knows from school or try to just introduce her to a friend or somthing like that just because he doesnt want to see me with her, and because we're still in this ruff patch of are relationship I dont knowWorried About somthing, Relationship advice needed?
I wouldn't worry really. If she's committed to you, nothing any of her friends or family do will change that. If you were thinking about getting engaged and she gets swayed by her family's thoughts, is that really someone you'd want to be with the rest of your life?





I'm sure it will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment