Monday, November 21, 2011

I need some relationship advice (especially from the ladies). I’ve been with my g/f for 3 years?

She has been very distant from me and she rarely returns my calls (have not heard from her since Thursday 3/5/09) and if I don’t go see her at times at work, I will not see her. I think she still sees her friends and family but not me. I want to take her out to dinner and keep her mind off her depression, she either doesn’t return my calls or show up. I’m trying hard to keep this relationship and I do not want to give up on her, but I’m at the point that I do not know what to do. I do not believe that she is cheating but I don’t know everything and since she doesn’t communicate with me (her main problem); I have no idea why she keeps disappearing all the time (especially on weekends). I usually weigh more in the opinions of other women since I believe women understand each other but my female “friends” want to convince me she is cheating then it’s followed by an invitation to their house because they want sex. I REFUSE to cheat on my g/f so I need an unbiased opinion. Should I leave her alone and give her time or should I just end the relationship, or should I keep trying help!!I need some relationship advice (especially from the ladies). I’ve been with my g/f for 3 years?
First of all, dont listen to your female friends. Your gf hasn't called for nearly a week now. You say she has depression? There could be a lot of things going on in her mind, it sounds like she wants to be left alone. sometimes people who are suffering from depression tend to withdraw from everyone but what they really want is for others to contact them and make them feel wanted. If i were in your situation I would leave a message on her phone saying something like ';I dont know what youre going thru right now and I want to help, but I get the feeling you want to be left alone, if you want to talk im right here waiting for your call'; and leave it at that. Wait another week. No contact? Time to move on.I need some relationship advice (especially from the ladies). I’ve been with my g/f for 3 years?
Tell her that you can't handle the distance, it's not fair to you. You're willing to work on it but she has to put in half of the work too, and clearly let her know that if nothing happens then you have to end it. Then she can't say she was blindsided and you can be content that you put an honest effort toward the relationship.


Even if you are busy, in a good relationship you communicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment