Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Breaking Up - Relationship Advice?

So i've been dating a Japanese exchange student at my university for a couple months (May-Present). I hardly see her though, maybe once a month. (She has summer classes, I'm at home). Anyways, I feel we jumped into this too fast, and since we're not very close, therefore, I think we can still manage to be close friends. BUT, we've planned a trip together(about 4 days) In August. And I can't cancel the trip.





Should I do it before the trip? During? Or after?





Also, she told me after we first started ';dating'; that I was her first kiss and real boyfriend. (Which just adds to the stress IMO).





I feel I really need to do this soon, before she gets to close and it hurts her even more. I'm just not sure when or how..





Thanks for any help!Breaking Up - Relationship Advice?
hey dude if u dont see her much towards the end of the trip tell the nvr cing each other isnt going to work try biend to gether when shes in town or just bieng friends

No comments:

Post a Comment