Saturday, August 21, 2010

Who needs sex or relationship advice? You tell me where you need help and I will extend my details to help you?

Okay first of all my reputation on here for certain topics are going up, and so I will use this to play cupid, give advice tell you how you can really please the one you are with and give some advice on the related matters! I will make this like a multiple question and answer blog! I am not after points, and I know how it is when you run out of questions you can ask, so here, you can use this! ^_^ I am relatively new at this yahoo answers thing and I think I found my calling for this site! by the ways, what are all the ways of getting points?Who needs sex or relationship advice? You tell me where you need help and I will extend my details to help you?
ok I have been dating this arab man for two years now, long story but to make it short when we met he was in a weird situation where his best friend/roomate was going through a divorce. this ex woman of his friend would threaten anything towards their divorce if she saw any woman at there house. So basically I was never aloud to go over there place. It's been two years now, and it kind of became of norm. I can't stand not knowing any longer, it's just no fair, he knows everything about me, and I know nothing about him, but I love him. tough situation, is this guy just not worth it if he can't stick up for this relationship?Who needs sex or relationship advice? You tell me where you need help and I will extend my details to help you?
I need some advice
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





thanks dude

No comments:

Post a Comment