Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I need some relationship advice, plz help?

so here is what happened in a boiled down version (good old fashioned high school dating) begining of last years school year i met a girl, aprylle, and to be honest i knew there was something to be had in the future between us, thoughout the year we used to hang out durring like 2 class (shes a grade lower then me so we dont share alot of classes)





we would flirt back and forth, txt eachother, phone calls, IM, the usual and then about half way though summer break she invites me to like a little movie night she was having ';with a good handful of friends'; turned out to just be me, her, and 2 of her best friends, and at the end of the night here we were, just me and her on her front porch infront of the door, i turned looked into eachothers eyes and kissed, and made out for a good 3 mins before i had to leave





from that point on we started dating for about the whole of the summer then while im at one of my friends i get a text saying that she was dumping me for sombody she had a crush on for a few years (a effing text come on now)





we stayed good friends and still talked back and forth on a regular basis for about 2 weeks and she started to talk about how she and her new bf were fighting alot and now i think there broken up (not 100%) i still love (or atleast the closest iv been to love) her





to sum it up, im wondering what the fu*k to do!! do i help her in her current relationship, do i try to break them up and get her back, do i just burn my bridges? PLZ HELP ME!!!!I need some relationship advice, plz help?
Dont make them break up. thatll make you have a lot of enemies. just wait to see what actually happens. dont bother helping or anything cause thats to ur disadvantage too. so when they are completely done (trust me i know it will eventually happen) just see how you two feel about each other. good luck. its goin better for you than it is for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment