Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need relationship advice please!! can you help me?

Ok well i was in a year and a half relationship with a guy i really loved and really accepted for once i actually felt valuable..but in January of this year it all went to crap...i found out he cheated on me with a guy..i guess they kissed or something...and he went out with him while i was out of town for the day...that day i broke down he had no idea i knew until i vented to one of my friends and she told the guy he cheated on me with this guy called me apologizing to me and told me the story then i question my ex(bf at the time) and heard his side of the story they were both different...after that he was always depressed and broke up with me even though i tried working thinks out.. two days later i find out hes with a girl going out on dates with her and messing around and was still flirting with me...at the time...it hurt me so much...then he accused me of so much crap you have no clue...then after this girl he got with the guy he cheated on me with for two days and left him...then he got with my friend....they both hurt me so much..because that friend was telling me everything they were doing with each other....then he got back with the girl he was messing around with the first time...and she left him for his best friend this girl only used my ex for her needs....and then he got back with me...but he told me he loved me but wasn't in love with me anymore and he wasn't happy anymore.....and said he couldn't do it anymore it lasted a week then he got his new and current gf..a week later after leaving me i deleted him off my myspace and never talked to him after that because it hurt so much...and i had to see them at school together...so i stopped going to school i couldn't handle it anymore...then out of no where...he begged me to talk to him again cuz he couldn't handle me out of his life...so i added him back and didn't really talk to him...later his gf who i never spoke to in my life was telling him i told her things..and he went off on me...that night i ended up in a mental health institution for having an emotional overload and i tried to do something stupid i just wanted to end the pain...i couldn't handle it anymore..when i got out he apologized.


and then later on it happened again cuz his gf found out he cheated on me with a guy and he actually asked me that time and i told him i never talked to her in my life which i never have that really upset-ed me....he then deleted me off myspace and during that time i got my 2nd bf and he was depressed and worried? and told me now i know how u felt when u saw me and my current gf together he told me this after i broke up with my 2nd bf and recently he texted me and we actually had a real conversation..then he told me i don't think me and my gf are going to last for long! why would he tell me that?!! he then kept bringing up things from the past that we use to do...and he kept telling me i was a great gf and person...and he wished he could be like that..he said he was trying to be a better person...but why would he bring up the past and keep texting me constantly and telling me i was beautiful..? he then invited me to a support group and i decided to go...and he ignored me.... the second time i went he did talk to me...his friend told me he still really loved me...but didn't want me to know...and then yesterday that same person mentioned that he said he loves alot of girls but doesn't do anything about it...he even mentioned that he would be with the girl he was messing with two days after we broke up bf in a heart beat...then i asked him if it was hard seeing me and he said yes but is getting past it idk what he means by that when last week he was telling his friend he still loves me ..? i feel like hes playing games....idk what to do anymore...i need advice really bad....i keep wanting to bring this up to him but idk how.....its hurting me maybe i shouldn't bring it up to him?..idk i need i just need advice on what to do...and he is still with his current gf...I need relationship advice please!! can you help me?
First and foremost STOP!!! And Breathe........................





Now guess what Gabby? You ARE beautiful and you can do better!!!! Go DO it!! I'm from the 80's-90's genre where we say DROP that zero and go get yourself a HERO girl!!!I need relationship advice please!! can you help me?
yeah i agree, you need to get out you deserve so much better. i know what it feels like. i stayed with a guy who was ******* me up jsut because i was scared to be without him. but after a few months, it feels good. give him no attention, negative or positive. atleat try to. start new random hobbies. i started a pole dancing class and taking yoga alot and wathing movies at home with candles.. just litlte routines like that. seriously! what an awful guy

2 comments:

Monica Smith said...

My Name is Clifford Monica, From Germany. I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr iayaryi has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell, I was married to this man Clifford we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to give him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email, then you won't believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost husband back, and after a month I miss my month and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great Dr iayaryi for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems contact the great driayaryi2012@hotmail.com

Monica Smith said...

My Name is Clifford Monica, From Germany. I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr iayaryi has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell, I was married to this man Clifford we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to give him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email, then you won't believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost husband back, and after a month I miss my month and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great Dr iayaryi for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems contact the great driayaryi2012@hotmail.com

Post a Comment