Saturday, August 21, 2010

***FOR ANYONE WITH RELATIONSHIP ADVICE***How does one go about moving on after a breakup?!?!?

(This is not my question)





My sister: My ex and I had been going out for about a year and two months. He was once a real nice, romantic guy but after time has lost his touch. He is also brutally honest...which I don't appreciate. For example he told me he could have someone ten thousand times better than me after I accused him of only wanting sex. (This isn't the only time he has put his foot in his mouth or messed up.) I started to become unhappy and thought that what I wanted was to break up, so I did. Then I realized that I still wanted to be with him even though everyone is telling me I can do better. I texted him and called him the day after to let him know how I was feeling. Long story short- he told me he needs time to think about it but he still likes me and wants to be with me. I feel that there is something he's hiding from me because he even set a date for when he was going to tell me his decision. I'm desperate because after all of this...I still want to be with him!





My version: My sister looks like a model. She could have just about ANYONE in a minute. This guy has got the best thing in the world compared to the other girls he has dated and he needs time to think? He's insane, controlling and doesnt appreciate my sister. They fought absolutely every day,no joke. I wish she could see that its not a healthy relationship,and he's not going to change (which he has said several times before). Its not going to get any better and I think she should just move on.





She wants to know what she should do at this point,and if its even worth trying to get back with him. Advice,pointers,anything would help!!!***FOR ANYONE WITH RELATIONSHIP ADVICE***How does one go about moving on after a breakup?!?!?
I don't know exactly whats going on so I'll just tell you this...


I have been with my guy almost two years and he was alot like that. We broke up and got back together a few times and so far nothing has changed about him. I think you need to remember why you broke up with him and decide if it was something you could work on or that you can deal with. If you don't think you can do those things move on. I know moving on is hard but sometimes it is necassary. Good luck.***FOR ANYONE WITH RELATIONSHIP ADVICE***How does one go about moving on after a breakup?!?!?
Any girl or young lady could be the prettiest girl in the world - and still the dumbest!





Why girls love to be abused is beyond most nice guys!





Find a beautiful married woman. Look at her husband. 95% of the time - these guys are just average looking. Why? Because most of them know how to treat a pretty lady!





The world is your ocean - full of nice young men looking for you. Why settle for less?





Hope you find your answers!
fu ck you!





(This is not my answer)





I ain't reading all that. I'd fu ck you tho.
please minehttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment