Saturday, August 21, 2010

Need some relationship advice.. plzzzz?

there this girl who was like getting close to me few months back.. she talked sweetly...said that i am her bf.. said she loved me ... after a few days she became moody some days she talked nicely then after a few days she acted reserved as if she din know me.. now she said she is not interested in me... i do not know wht wrong i did on my side.. i asked her that she said nothing was wrong with me.. am heart broken now .. i do not know how to go about cos i cant stop thinking abt her. she doesnt talk to me anymore...Need some relationship advice.. plzzzz?
There are many fish in the sea.... Drop the idea of running after her.....Need some relationship advice.. plzzzz?
i don't know what to say sweetheart.


i'm sorry that this has happened to you.


maybe you should try to get over her and find


someone new. maybe you should talk to her,


or talk to one of her friends about it.
She's pretty-much criminally insane.


Keep your distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment