Saturday, August 21, 2010

Okay, I need some relationship advice...?

And now I feel like i have to kind of ';compete'; with my friend because he said he liked us both... which kind of made me mad, since he doesn't really talk to her and we have been hanging out and talking for weeks..Okay, I need some relationship advice...?
this is one of those ehhhhh situations. Is it really his fault? No. He did tell you his true feelings and then you passed up on the opportunity. Some guys like the chase (me) and some dont. After you told hime that you really didn't like hime he moved on. This is totally understandable. But I dont know what happened first him talking to your friend or you telling her that you really did like him.





Either way it not his fault. but being your friend, she shouldn't pursue him because of your feelings. love tares friends apart. I have learned this the hard way.


I would say try to talk to her and tell her your feelings about him and then each of you have to understand that this 1 guy is not worth fighting over. TRUST ME!





i hope everything goes well


good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment