Saturday, August 21, 2010

Looking for relationship advice, please help?

I had been with my now ex boyfriend for a year and a half. The past couple months we had been arguing quite a bit. Come to find out he had been emailing a female co worker of his, talking as if they were more than just friends, talking bad about me.


I had been there for him through alot. While he was in jail for 2 months, and also to help him get back on his feet and try to better him. I thought things were going good for a few days, but he has gone back to arguing with me about things that shouldnt even be a big deal. I love him with all my heart, but I cannot continue to let him treat me this way. But I also cannot give up on him, he has some depression issues and I just cant let him go. But, I also cant try to help someone tht doesnt want to help himself.


I want nothing but the best for both of us. How do I talk to him about this, without pointing any fingers, or arguing. Im just tired of the heartache he gives me.


also, he told me he only wants to be friends, but gets jealous if my phone rings, or accuses me of talking with other guys, which shouldnt even matter, because its his choice he only wants to be friends.





More info: He and I are still intimate together which we both agree is amazing, and I think the only thing that really keeps us in contact.


He gets upset when I dont call him, but then when I do he just wants to argue. We are not together as far as boyfriend girlfriend, just a friends relationship.





I have tried to distance myself a little bit away from him the past cole of days. He gets upset when I dont call, then is mad cause Im not at home when he calls or drives by my house. I feel like I cant do any right, and we arent even together. Why is he acting this way? What do I say back to him, when he gets upset if I dont answer my phone right away, or tell him what Im doing. He tells me I am being a non challant *****. I try to talk to him calmly, but he is real quick to argue with me.Looking for relationship advice, please help?
i think he has felling for u still just like u do him. he love u too but pretend like his not interested i dont know what his deal is but thts how i see it.


or just ask him tht do he wants u too want for him cuz tht what is sounds like he get mad at u talking to other guys. and he dont want u too.

No comments:

Post a Comment