Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I need relationship advice please?

There's this guy that really really likes me. Till the point were he left his girlfriend for a chance to ask me out. I would say yes, but leaving his girlfriend for another girl is wrong. He might do the same to me. But he told me that he swears he would never leave me for another girl. I said no that time. I didn't talk to him until a year later. We became very close friend and he did the same thing again. He dumped another girl so he can ask me out.


I just feel sorry for this guy. He's so confused. I want to help him but he'll just like me even more. I just feel like changing my cell number and erasing him from my life so both of our lives can be simple. What do you think I should do? I need relationship advice please?
you already have your answer. he has broken two hearts %26amp; he'll do the same to you. delete and forget. too much drama. sorry hun.I need relationship advice please?
It depends if you like this guy. If you like him, then you should go out with him and give him a chance. However, if you don't like him and you're somehow giving him hints that you do, than it is probably better that you do just leave him alone.
Yeah...


You shouldn't go out with him. Keep turning him down. Just like you suspected... chances are that he will do the same thing to you. The only question I have is that if you are trying to erase him from your life WHY did you become very close friends with him? He may think you're sending mixed signals... Time to cut this one out of your life...
either go out with him or stop leading him on. If you really like him and he's at the point where he'd break up with girls just for a date with you, it's worth it. don't miss out on something that could be great! :)
It is tricky but you just need to put him on the right road, tell him that he shouldnt be dumping people and tell him that you dont want him to always be looking for you, if that doesnt work then............. change phone number, and move country! lol
Wow, it sounds like your writing this guy off before you even give him a chance. Give it a try! If you don't like it, tell him you need to move on. Pretty simple.
Well if you like him, then maybe, JUST maybe, you could give him a chance. but just one chance and dont get too into it. he must really like you if he did it twice.
Feeling sorry for the guy is not the best starting ground to build a relationship on. He sounds like a pest and you just want to get rid of him. It doesnt mean your a bad person, you have every right to choose who you want in your life. I would do exactly what you feel, change your cell phone number and erase him. Tell him he makes your life complicated and you would rather not have any kind of relationship with him and your sorry. If you dont have the gutts to do that ( I know that would be tuff) just do what you can to ignore him and maybe eventually he will go away.
Well, a lot of people might say he'll only break your heart. That is not necessarily true. It is possible that he is in love with you, and therefore


the other women are passing his time until you agree to be with him.


Short story...There was a guy who did the same thing, I was the girl in your predicament..we became best friends, I eventually broke up with my boyfriend he broke up with his girlfirend and we eventually got married!


It is now 13 yrs. later, and I married my very best friend. Had I never given him the chance, I would not know the happiness i have today!


I say go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment