Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Please help...relationship advice desperately needed!!?

OK..





I have been doing extensive charity work (in my Father Patrick O'Brien disguise) and I have been able to raise several dollars for a local church. I started to advise a married woman concerning her marital problems and now I do believe that she is trying to violate my vows of chastity. I could be wrong, so I need an objective viewpoint as to whether I am misinterpreting these signs.





Here goes.





a) She often places my hand on her inner thigh when we are talking





b) She eats bananas in my presence and licks her lips a lot.





c) She always smells my neck and tells me my collar smells incredibly good.





d) When I am doing the sign of the cross, she often rushes over and pushes her chest up against my hands.





So---your thoughts??? I could be totally off base with these signs.Please help...relationship advice desperately needed!!?
you must take said woman and give


said woman proper banana





bananamans on his way to see the big


apple :)Please help...relationship advice desperately needed!!?
UH nooo i think your right on with these signs.


Looks like she wants s e x from you.





If i were you i would just ignore it, and if it starts to get out of control you should sit her down and tell her when she is doing certian things it makes you feel uncomfortable and she needs to stop or you can no longer continue to help her.





gooodddd luck!! : )
First off tell your wife what you feel. You dont wantt his girl gettin all psycho on you and going after your wife with allegations, bc you are sorta lettign her do this to you. She seems nuts to me to be acting that way with you. Second let her continue until she shows you a definite sign, then tell her that she needs to refrain from engaging in inappropriate behaviors. Then condemn her to hell.
God trying to seduce a Canadian is like pulling teeth!!!





I have to devise a different plan!!!





LuLu..we must go back to the drawing board!!!





Hahahahahahahahahahahaha @ SM c'mere baby let me see your Banana
Nah it is all normal things, let her do anything she pleases, don't tell your new girlfriend know all this, she will not understand.
*little devil whispering in your ear*....take her out of her misery and go for the goal....*wink*
sounds to me like she is just being nice and you are seeing more than whats really there.


Does she often genuflect in front of you?

No comments:

Post a Comment