Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Long distance relationship advice please.. dating an Indian and I'm an American?

well it started almost 5 years ago. I met an Indian boy online.. I've met many people online before and I only ever talked to them a few times.. but something was different about this guy.. we talked everyday for months and one day he told me he thought he was falling in love with me.. My reaction: I was angry.. (sound weird?) well I believed what everyone has always said about online dating.. that's its for weirdos and nerds which neither of us are... I told him it was impossible for him to have feelings for someone he's never met... but he insisted he was being honest.... well I wasn't the nicest person to him for a while.. it took me a LONG TIME to feel like I could trust him.. and then one day I realized I loved him too... now everyday my love grows stronger and stronger... never once has he doubted his love for me but I'm not as strong of a person as he is... anyway to make a very long story short.. My boyfriend and I are stuck... like I said earlier its been 5 years and I've not met him yet... i feel like we can't grow and move on as a couple.. i haven't even touched him or kissed him... seems so weird because I feel like I have in some ways... anyway many things hold us back from each other.. his job is very time consuming and requires a lot from him... and I'm working two jobs and neither of us have time for one another.. and i miss him so much.. I miss my best friend.... i can't tell u all the times I felt like I'd have a emotional break down... most of the time I feel like I can't go on... i'm so frustrated not having him here.... he hopes his job will give him enough experience to make it in another country like America.. he's very intelligent i know he can go far... but there's just so much stopping us from getting to each other..we wish we could meet right now.. but financially I can't go there and he can't come here right now.. plus his family is really depending on him..I love him very much has ANYONE OUT THERE EVER DEALT WITH THIS!? what do I do? how do I go on each day without him? How long were u separated from your loved one? Please I need some help... i feel like no one understands what I'm going through... thanks ~M.K.Long distance relationship advice please.. dating an Indian and I'm an American?
I suppose you meet the guy. You can find a job in India( at least in a call center) to travel India.


If you know this guy for 5 years, it's worth visiting India ans seeing him for a while.Long distance relationship advice please.. dating an Indian and I'm an American?
girlfriendddddddddddddddddddd,


do you know the culture of india? most of them believe we americans are easy. a lot of them watch.... r u ready for this one? baywatch and think that all females r like the girls r on baywatch. do you know that women r on the bottom in their culture? not like american women being 2nd to men but like dog poo on the bottom of your shoe 2nd place. if u were to marry this guy and his mother didn't like u, she could kill u or throw acid on you and get away with it. they still have the caste system; too long to explain it here. some of them believe that dating an american is okay, but to marry is a disgrace. it's okay for the male to mess around with a female, and it is not considered as cheating because we are not indian and we americans are easy hoes. i thought that the indians in america were different than the ones in india because they adopted our diversified culture. i must say that i was shocked when i learned that they have their secret society. they r nice to us because they need our business in order to suceed. to marry one of us is a different story. i learned this when i was watching reality tv last week i saw a case on court tv. it broke my heart. i have done business with indians for a long time, whether it's getting my eyebrows threaded, buying food from their groceries, restaurants or gas at their gas stations. the case is about a girl named sparkle rai. google the case and read as many articles as you can about it. i have always thought of them as beautiful people. their dark skin. hale, the only thing that makes them different from blacks is their straight black hair. put a hat on some of them and u can't tell them from a black person. turns out the girl was killed because of an honor killing. the murder went unsolved for 6yrs and probably would have never been solved until a girl got arrested and wanted to make a deal. turns out the case was bigger than anyone could imagine. the girl who watched the killing thought it was about drugs. when it was all said and done, it wasn't about drugs, it was about a contract killing. i always see the indians with each other and they never intermingle with other colors, and if they do its with white people, so maybe if you r white then u r right. any other color? there are a lot of cultures that believe in honor killings. to do it in their country while sick, there is nothing that we can do about it, but to bring it to our country? behavior of a socio/psychopath. A culture of people that at one time i would have dated, but now that i know their secret, i feel a quiet anger about them. no it's not all of them, but who do you trust? i don't have time to decipher so i have declined to give to their business. so the question that i have for you is this: 5years and no physical contact? come on... no matter how poor u r u cannot tell me that u couldn't save money to go see this guy within 5 years. it's as if you r dating someone in prison. how do you know he is not married? please don't tell me that he speaks to you on the computer constantly and wouldn't have time to see or be with someone else. his wife or girlfriend may not speak english. india is a 3rd world or underdeveloped country. most indians yearn to come to america. they will do anything to get here. he could be talking to you and many other girls for that matter. do i know how you feel? yes i do. i went on vacation to the DR and met someone. i had no intentions of meeting anyone, but i did. great guy, someone that i would date. inteligent, talented, speaks 5 languages, not stuck on stupid. he says i love u so easily. could it be bullshet? absoulutely. could it be true? possibility. all i know is that the only time i have heard i luv u from my now x's is when they r dying to get back with me, so i am looking at this relationship that i have gotten in as a breath of fresh air. he is originally from haiti, but works in the DR. could he be using me to become an american citizen? absolutely and maybe not. some of my friends think that i am a fool, but hey, it's my life. all that i am saying is to keep an open mind about things. why don't u take a surprise trip to india? go to http://www.skyauction.com/


they have sooo many great deals. click on the part that says auctions closing soon. you may get lucky and get a trip to india round trip for $400.00 noone can stop you from loving or being a fool for love. no matter what anyone says you are going to do what u want to do. just don't go into something with eyes wide shut. do you have his address? i plan on going to asia sometime next year. i am either going with a group or by myself, not sure yet. i am in the military. most of my friends who love to travel r either broke or cheapskates. if u want to do a road trip to india and have noone to go with, i don't know u, but i'll go. my plans r to go more east of india. thailand, vietnam, %26amp;cambodia. can't tell u exactly when i can go next year. not sure if i have to go to iraq or not. good luck whatever u decide.


also sign into the website below it is mandatory for military %26amp; highly reccomended for civillians.


http://www.travel.state.gov/ look under international travel for us citizens. then click on registration with embassies. check out whatever else may interest you on that page especially Emergency assistance to americans abroad and Tips for traveling abroad . also go to http://www.indianembassy.org/newsite/def鈥?/a>


once there go to embassy. under embassy click on embassy staff. print that page and put it in a safe place. also do the same thing for the consular section click on consular staff and print %26amp; put in safe place for that just in case of an emergency


good luck at whatever u decide
Jeez. And I thought I had it tough. 1477 miles seems like nothing compared to you.
i had a silimlair situation with a persian guy... somethings you just have to let go... think about it. this seems great now but when you meet him %26amp; when you're finally together, will it still be so great? the mystery is gone.... anyway. i did not meet my guy because as hard as it was, i had to let it go. I was lonely and that's the only reason i was so stuck to him emotionally. But if you don't let this go, you'll miss out on the guys that are around you physically. don't spend anymore time on this, seriously. live your life
Its really sad I can undstd Ur agnoy n Pain


Actually even I had been away 4m my girl 4a year due to same reasons but God had mercy on us n she got a transfer 2 India


But I knw it was really frustrating 4me each day I used 2 just sit in 4rnt of my comp waitin 4her we used 2 really fight bad smtimes due 2 dis reasons


den 1 day a cousin of mine advised me to look up 4sm job opportunity 4 us either me to go down 2 Australia or 4her in India I did my fair share of research n finally found a job 4her (my prob was I was self-employed n she undstood it)





Hope dis works 4U too





God Bless n Take Care

No comments:

Post a Comment