Saturday, July 31, 2010

Adults please? relationship advice.?

my boyfriend and i have been dating for almost 2 years now, and i just dont know wether i want to be with him or not i love him but i feel like i might not be 'in love' with him anymore. since our relationship is long distance its hard to find time for each other and i know he doesnt put the same effort into our relationship as he did. however i do know that he is still besotted with me still in love and treasures me, i just dont see any of that, in his attitude, behaviour, things he does etc, the romance is slipping and i feel almost caught up becausee i want to be with him i just dont feel the same affection. we were each others first time so i dont wanna throw it all away. please help me make sense of my feelings. thank you in advance Adults please? relationship advice.?
im that guy in a long distance relationship


let me give u a guys point of view because my girlfriend said those exact words


its not that he doesnt love you


its that sometimes a guy feels that with every lovey dovey thing he has to top it...and if he cant he wont...he feels like he's not good enough because also...hes not there


we feel incompetent or we feel like we cant fulfill your needs


if you begin to withdraw ur emotions its only going to set off a ping pong reaction and hes going to continue to withdraw his feelings


its time to have a serious talk about your relationship


find out whats making him feel the way he feels or act the way he acts


its usually never what u suspect...sometimes its not even you


trust me...just go ahead and mention it...maybe he feels he cant protect you from such a distanceAdults please? relationship advice.?
Long distance relationships are hard to handle if he's not putting up any efforts into it then you got a problem. Try talking to him and tell him how you feel if he uses the same excuse this is where you have to put your foot down. Everything else is up to you I hope it turns out the way you want it.
seems like everyone has the problem when they believe they are ';not in love'; with their partner anymore. it sounds like you already made up your mind here. if you don't feel the same, what makes you think it will change? i wouldn't count on that moment when it will all be clear. yes, its going to be harder because yall are each other first. just take what you have learned from each other and apply it to a diffrent relationship. seems like yall have grown into diffrent people being away from each other.
listen ur just a common skeez that needs attention, theres nothing wrong with that. find a guy that you can actually be with and not just talk to.
I recently had this issue. I have been dating my boyfriend for a year now. And I recently moved away for family reasons, and it's a nice long drive to see each other. Anyway, I have felt as if I didn't love him. And if I didn't know then maybe I don't, and I shouldn't say it. So I actually told him the last time we were together. I told him I couldn't say it anymore. Things in our relationship needed to be repaired, and he listened, and it is something to work out in time. So hoepfully if you talk, he will listen. Then give him the opportunity to talk, too. You will feel a lot better. I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment