Thursday, July 29, 2010

Lesbians ONLY! Relationship advice...?

Ok I moved to a differnt state to be with the woman who at the timw I thought was the woman of my dreams.. Sience then she had her ex call me 4 seprate times to tell me to never come back but at the time of the calls I was either at a funneral or at a hospital so it hurt but I gave her many more chance's but now she drinks and drinks so bad it's sicking. Tonight she told me I have to leave tomorrow but the fuc*ed up thing is I have a 4 Year old with no where to go I know she will cry and beg for forgiveness tomorrow but I know iin my heart it is to late.. I do love her but I just can't take it any longer! My son calls her Mommy T how can I explain this to him. I feel so alone and lost what do I do? I truly need advice...Lesbians ONLY! Relationship advice...?
She told you to leave then it sounds like it is time to leave. The drinking thing seems to have gotten out of control and that is NO place for a 4 year old. You need to be strong for yourself and for your child and get to a positive place. Looks as though you have given her many chances but how many do you give? You say she will beg for forgiveness tomorrow, if you continue to stay that ';tomorrow'; will turn into everyday. It's emotional abuse and it's manipulation and no one should live like that. As for your child referring to her as Mommy, he will forget that over a short period of time. I have seen that first hand...kids are very resilient at that young of an age. You NEVER stay in a bad relationship because of a child. You tell him/her in simple terms. You have friends who care for you and I'm sure they will take care of you both until you can get back on your feet. Be strong and have self-respect. Look out for number ONE!Lesbians ONLY! Relationship advice...?
I would think that you and your son's health, mental as well as physical, should be more important than what this woman will say to you tomorrow. If you were alone, I'd say that you should get out. But having a child, you have a responsibility to get him out of this sort of situation.
This is not a lesbian situation, it is a situation like any and many others.





I would go to a shelter, like the Salvation Army and get on your feet and out of a toxic situ.
You should have left after the second time.





If she comes back begging, tell her it's too late, and she blew her chance(s). You've been more generous than she deserves.
';sometimes loving someone is knowing when to let go.';





you have a kid to think about. his other mommy is drinking and that even if right now it doesnt show will effect him when he gets older and you need to, even if it hurts, stand your ground. stay with a friend or relative for the mean time or until you can get a place of your own. your gf needs to straighten out. get help for her drinking problems first before she can be in any relationship.if she asks for forgiveness, dont give in.stand your ground. tell her she needs to stop drinking and get help. maybe after she does that you two can try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment