Sunday, July 25, 2010

Age difference... Relationship advice please?

So there's this guy that I know. I'm 13 and he's 16. We've been flirting on and off recently. A while ago I did something very obvious, to show him that I liked him (I won't mention what it was, it's not important) but somehow his parents saw it and flipped. They told him that I wasn't allowed at his house anymore. However, recently they've allowed me to come over... So, that was a few days ago, and today I was talking to him via instant message, he told me that if I were a year older he would go out with me... and I'm starting to get fed up with waiting for him to ask me. What should I do? I want to ask him out but I'm afraid his parents will be against it and say I can't come over for good. Any advice? Should I wait for him? Or should I move on?Age difference... Relationship advice please?
Help him out.


He's begging you.


He would really appreciate a cake.


Obviously you two need some communication.


It'll all work out for the best when you dump him.


Good Job.





Answer mime: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…Age difference... Relationship advice please?
Just move on.


Don't wait to become a year older or wuteva it is he wants.


Don't ever wait on a guy honey, find someone new and maybe closer to your age cuz i'm 14 and i've gone out with older guys and sometimes their friends would give them a hard time for going out with someone young like me and that would cause problems in the relationship so just find someone new. I'm sure you can do that, hope i've helped :)
Just wait for Him.. You're the girl! Let him move if he likes you.. But if he doesn't, it's a big SORRY for you.. if that so, you're not for each other.. Don't flirt with him! That's BAD! Big Age Difference!!! It's YUCKY!!! You're just blinded for now.. But soon you'll realize what i'm sayin'..


add me.. gail_pelayo@yahoo.com;)
Uhhh..incase you did'nt knw,it's scientifically proven dat a girl's maturity is 3 years older than a guy's.so tl hm in a friendly way,bt dnt shw hm dat u wnt hm 2 knw bcoz u want to go out wit hm.otherwise hz gna think u r weak nd he wil walk all ova u.flirt wit hm a little.......to show ur maturity and hw mch u really wnt hm
i honestly think you should move on.


i am 16.


and most guys i know who are my age just want to get sex.


thats it.


especially to girls that are vulnerable and younger.


i wouldn't rush anything.


you've got alot of life ahead of you.
Show him you're mature and tell him it's ok as long as he doesn't do anything indecent with you. I am almost 16 and i like a 13-14 year old girl at the moment.
hey honey…that’s really sucks ….. I would just take things really slow at the moment and give it more time since things have been a little difficult for you both. however when you believe its the time right and you feel like you can have a mature talk with him then have a chat with him and see how he feels. About your relationship and were this is going? and if he wants you to be more then “friends” then just go out and be with each other however just be wary and take things slow because his parents will be watching you both so just be careful and see how things go and when you feel its right just talk with him when you guys are alone and have time to just work things out


I hope that helped but you just need to give it more time and work things out


since his parents will be watching you , You need to prove to them that your Good for there son and he needs to prove to you that his not playing games and he really wants to be with you I hope that helped but that’s just what I think Good luck and God bless and I hope everything goes well
From plenty experience I know this whole drama with age difference. I am into older guys and I have had many breakups because of the ';age difference';. It is hard to get over, but I have come to realize that if a guy likes me he won't let something as easy as a number (age) get in the way. I am not talking about like a 13 year old with a 20 year old. Like a few years maybe two or three shouldn't be a big deal. With the parents...If he likes you he won't let his parents get in the way. At 16 boys are very rebellious. If he wants to see you he can lie, not that he should but if he wants to be with you that bad he will lie for the sake of your relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment