Thursday, July 29, 2010

Need some relationship advice...?

A girl and I were dating for 6 months. I fell for her. We broke it off because she said she needed to be single. She came out of a 5 year relationship prior to me. I think she still has feelings for her ex, but he treated her poorly. Since then I moved out of state. She has always said she still wants to be friends and that I am a very important person to her. About 5 months after the breakup, with staying in touch just barely, she wants to come visit me out of state in July or August. It is really hard for me to be friends because I love her. When she comes down my intentions are not going to be on friendship. Should I be friends with her? Should I cut ties with her and try to get over it since she still has feeling for her ex? Is there no chance for me? What should I do?Need some relationship advice...?
You are her rebound. If you have already had sex with her that is probably all she is coming to visit. Or to tease you because she knows you still like her.Need some relationship advice...?
your heart knows the answers to these questions already. be still and listen to it. whatever feels best is the right choice, always. ALWAYS..!





if that doesn't help much, imagine the worst case scenario, where she refuses your advances and maybe doesn't even wanna be friends anymore. then imagine getting back together and staying that way. weigh the risk agains the potential happiness. Your heart always knows what is best for you.





and good luck to you.
In my opinion...If you still love her and she just treats you as a friend... I will treat her as a friend, talk to her like you can't wait till she comes over because you planned alot cool places for you guys to hang out and stuff, never mention sex, gettin back 2gether, or that u like her, just be friends..Then if she does come to visit wait to see what happens once you guys see each other,maybe she will find out that you are truly the ONE..If not just stay friends, be strong and PATIENT!! When women come out of long relationships it might be hard for them to start over again, but if she goes to see you and makes it there, I believe that you have a good chance, don't mess it up!! For now don't wait up too much, try to date a bit, maybe she is not the one for you..GOOD LUCK!
she would want u to forget her and be friends, just be friends with her u never know what will happen down the road, waiting is hard to do sometimes? just be her friend?
This is made tough because you kinda don't know where you stand.





I know it's a boring answer and all, but when she comes down, talk to her about it. Ask her where she sees your relationship going. When you know exactly where she is right now, if she can forsee a potential relationship with you, then you'll find it easier to gauge. Personally however, I would tread lightly for now. You're obviously a sensitive person so be careful and don't rush in - as much as I'm sure you want to.
Let her think you just want to be friends. Then, in a totally random convo, bring up your relationship. Ask her if she thinks you guys would have another chance. She might feel the same way, and it could be all good again.

No comments:

Post a Comment