Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need help with relationship advice. What do you think I should do?

Please read carefully. I really need your advice whether or not if you're just quickly glancing through this. I'd appreciate if you can be detailed with your answer, and if you could possibly provide a way I can contact you if I like your answer? Just to update things between me and her, if at anytime i become annoying just tell me and I'll stop.





There's this girl that I think I'm falling for, I'm not sure if she likes me or if I'm being lead on. I do a lot of things for her, that I wouldn't do for any other girl unless they meant something to me.





Whenever we hangout we're almost always next to each other, touching each other (not sexually, but playful and affectionate). We were at my friend's house watching a movie, and she kept playing with my fingers, holding my hand. One night when we were hanging out at this karaoke room, we cuddled. There's a lot of things that me and her do that if you saw us, you'd think something was going on but there's too much.





At times I think I'm just being lead on to the point where when we are sometimes hanging out, I hate her so much, I feel anti-social and I try attempting to ignore her when we're together but I just can't because she is always near me. A few times when we hung out, she's asked me why I'm so unusually quiet but I won't give her an answer other then i'm just tired, I don't want to tell her that I'm ignoring her obviously, or she puts me in a bad mood.





Theres so much other things involved between me and her, it makes it so complicated, which is why I need to tell you these things and need your advice. I know it sounds like I'm a loser, but I go to a small school and the only people I can tell are close to her as well, and I don't want them telling her what I tell them.I need help with relationship advice. What do you think I should do?
the way you guys act makes it seem like she has feelings for you. dont hate her! be optimistic, pick the flirting up a notch, and see what happens


:)I need help with relationship advice. What do you think I should do?
I think that you're not being lead on, it sounds like she is giving clear signs that she likes you. The fact that she asks you why you're being quiet shows that she cares if there is something wrong and cares what you think. You should talk to her one of these times when you're hanging out and ask her if she has ever thought of being more than friends. See what she says. If she doesn't see some kind of future with you then will be the time to ignore her.
ask her to be in an exclusive relationship with you. if she says no, move on.
Well from the way it sounds I have a feeling she is interested in you. If she is single and you guys have been hanging out for a while, why not just ask her? That is the only way you can find out without anyone else knowing. Unless you have one good friend that can point out when you guys are being ';affectionate';. You can tell him to jokingly say ';Are you guys dating?! stop being so intimate...'; and then you can see how she reacts to that question....

No comments:

Post a Comment