Saturday, July 31, 2010

I Need relationship advice?

I moved away to school with my bf of 3 yrs (big mistake) things were great at first but now im thinking we are bored with each other. I met this guy in one of my classes that we started as just friends but somehow ended up being a lot more. He's put up with me having a bf for a year now and told me endlessly how much he loves me and wants to be with me and I do love him SO much. He started going out with a girl and said we had to ';slow things down'; and just be friends so I told him I didn't want to see him anymore bc it kills me not being able to spend more time with him and have a real relationship, im tired of living a double/secret life but its hypocritical for me to not want him to have a gf since i have a bf. I put him as my priority for the past yr even though i have a bf and just feel like if he really had strong feelings, its not like theres an on/off switch for loving someone. I can't stop thinking about him, it's 24/7 and i even dream about him, what should I do??I Need relationship advice?
I think that its time for you to move on. i know it sounds really chessy. lol but i mean you wouldnt have cheated on him if you were in love with him... and I MEAN REAL CAPITAL L. O. V. EI Need relationship advice?
STOP IT
First of all you'd feel better if you broke up with your bf then maybe the guy you met and really love will see that you broke up with your bf to b with him and you guys can b together. I HOPE THis works out. It's a tough situation so it might have to turn out naturally.
When you burn the candle at both ends you will get burned. Move on and be with your closer man and stop playing games before something bad happens.
u need to dump da guy dat uve been datin for three years and not rite away but afta a week or two get together wit da otha guy--cuz if u kinda cheatin on 3 years guy then u need to let him go so he can b free too
well if u want to see ur bf of 3 years kill himself then go ahed,but u may never know how long u will be together with that other guy it may last 7 months but then u will regret it and the 3 years guy may never accept u again...........
You need to tell your boyfriend of three years this. It isn't fair to him for you to be cheating on him. Break up with him, and maybe guy #2 and you could officially go out without any other bf/gfs involved.
1st of all you shouldn't have gotten yourself into that position anyways but since you did you need to be honest with everyone including yourself maybe you should back up and separate yourself from both and figure out what it is you want but you still need to communicate what you are feeling and what is going on instead of running from the issue cause it will catch you and then you may not want to deal with it

No comments:

Post a Comment