Thursday, July 29, 2010

Rebuilding our relationship, advice?

ok well me %26amp;%26amp; my boyfriend have been together for almost 15 months. about a month and a half into our relationship i did some things i told him i wouldnt do bcuz i was scared, after getting out of a really bad relationship months before him. we moved past it but we ended up breaking up a month later so we could work on ourselves. when we got back together, we pretty much just kinda acted like nothing happened before, and now, a year later my boyfriend is saying that the stuff i did rly bothered him, so we had a long talk last night about what is best for us. we decided, since we live together and we care about each other that we would stay together but we need to focus on rebuilding rather than forgive and forget. in doing this we are going to seperate our bank accounts and i basically just have to give him some space. im really nervous about this, i know it will be better if we can get through this, but im nervous as to being able to let go a lil bit after being together so long.





im just looking for some advice on how to get through this rough time, and if any one else has gone through something like this.





his intentions are not to cheat on me, he loves me alot, and i love him with all my heart...he just needs to get over the things that happened early on with us.





thank you soo much for your help.Rebuilding our relationship, advice?
In a relationship, a seperation is never something you should do, unless you are looking for some one else. My husband and I lived together three years before we married, it made us so strong and so close . In the first six months of our relationship, we saw eachother three times. We both did stupid things, and we forgave and forgot. After that six months we were so close, and never thought about a break because why would you?





You need to sit down your boyfriend, and tell him you are not wanting a break, Hun, he is looking for some fun on the sides with out the guilt. You tell him, you love me and forgive me, and we are a couple, or you dont and I move out.





I hope everything works out. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment