Thursday, July 29, 2010

Need some relationship advice please?

Please read all of it.





So here's the deal. I been with my girl for about 2 years and a half. She 18 and I'll be 18 in a couple weeks. In the beginning we were great. But since we were long distance.. well not long distance as in states away but long distance as in about 45 miles away so yeah we hardly saw each other. Now we have the option of seeing each other more cus she drives but stuff has changed big time. I'm up to the neck with my own life trying to figure out what ima do, and how ima do it. I have problems at home, school wise and i have to deal with work. i have no financal support what so ever so im forced to work. Work takes up some of my time. I seriously do not know how we made it this long cus i've never lasted that long with any of my ex's.





So basiaclly I'm asking here for some advice on what to do with my relationship. I feel asphyxiated. I feel like I'm obligated to be with her rather than wanting to be with her. I have my own problems and on top of that i have her which i have no time for anymore which makes me feel bad. She studies and i work so idk.





I strongly feel that what we need is a break. but i dont know.


please help.Need some relationship advice please?
Ehh,... This is a tough one...





Well, if you love her, than stay with her and make the best out of it. Just wait til' after school is completed before you start seeing her more often. Maybe just chat on the phone sometimes, and spend occasions with her, but tell her how stressed out you are from work and school, and she should understand.





And I think you are attracted to her, it's just that you learned to trust her, now.





I'm just saying, if you want to see her, still, just not all the time cause you're busy, than tell her that you can see her just not all the time, or something...





But, if you feel as if you don't want to spend time with her anymore, or like you lost feelings completely, than maybe you should give it a break.





I don't really know...


That's the most advice that I can think of, truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment