Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need relationship advice..Help?!!?

Ok..So me and my ex broke up 9 months ago and we have talked on and off thru that whole time..Recently i told him that i still have feelings for him and he said he did too. Well our previous relationship brought us closer as best friends than bf/gf and he cheated on me..That is what made us break up before..He told me he wanted to go on a few dates to see if it would work between us and i agreed. So i went to his house today and we watched a movie and eventually started making out..He was very kind and caring cause it was storming today and im afraid of storms so he held me close to him and kissed my forehead and told me everything would be ok..I found out that his other ex of 2 years was at his house yesterday but she said that they just talked and one of her friends was with her..Does it sound like he has changed or is he just using me to get what he wants?? any advice?I need relationship advice..Help?!!?
Could be he wants both of you, so I would be leery of him.


He may be a player. There is a chance that he will be true, but


then he has only said he has feelings for you, what does that mean? Maybe you read too much into that. Going on a few


dates does that mean like to his house. Isn't that a bit risky?


Be careful. I would suggest meeting someone new.I need relationship advice..Help?!!?
Ask him what the hell his ex was doing at his house? I'm sorry it's a common courtesy that you don't hang around with your ex, mind me, in a private place like his house where anything can happen. This dude is not treating you good enough. If you don't feel right having them 2 hanging out at his or her place tell him so. I don't think you're asking too much. He should give you a respect because you are HIS GIRLFRIEND.
Well I'm just 13... so i can't really answer this question .... well I will just say... just left him and move on... you should watch some romance movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment