Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need relationship advice?

i've been talking to this guy for a couple of weeks. we seem to get along well but he's really hot and cold. some days he's very affectionate (holding hands quick hugs everything) and other times he won't even sit beside me. he lives an hour away and comes to visit me regularly. he also makes references to a future with me (as in a possible relationship) but he is also very careful to only describe me as a friend to other people. i don't understand him. is it possible that he doesn't like me? some days he talks all the time and last night he was in a coma or something. i asked what was wrong and he just got up and walked out of my house. he didn't even say goodbye. what's up with him?I need relationship advice?
dont. please dont i fell for that.





and im recently just getting out of it.





he just wants something to do. not trying to put yu down or anything.you will probably want to because of some of the ';sweet'; things he says. but anybody will be nice when they want something. sounds like he might just want the action. just walk away from it. hope you find the ';right'; one.I need relationship advice?
he is just using you. when he feels the need to talk to someone he talks to you.. otherwise he wont talk to you. Forget him now or you will end up being hurt BADLY
Just passing time
may be he is still confused with the new relationship.he is not able to figure out whether he should move ahead with this relationship or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment