Saturday, July 31, 2010

Need help with some relationship advice!!?

I am girl and I met the girl I am in love with 3 yrs ago. Our relationship has been weird. She told my brother that she is bisexual. My issue is this, I know she has feelings for me and she knows that I love her but the catch is she lives with her boyfriend.She moved in with him 9 months ago but she tells me she lives with her dad. It hurts soooo much to see them together. She shares everything about her relationship with her friends, but it seems as though she wants me to be kept in the dark about all of this. She would even call or text me really late at night. I don't know why she is playing all these games. I accept that she does not want me.I want to end or relationship and leave all of this but I can't seem to bring myself to hurt her even after all the times she has hurt me. What should I do? Do I leave the one I love or do I stay and get my stupid heart crushed?Need help with some relationship advice!!?
Honestly to me, it sounds like she is either uncomfortable with her sexuality (keeping you in the dark, and playing those games). Maybe not greatly, but at least a little bit. OR she may be having a hard time deciding who exactly, and what exactly she wants out of a relationship, because you and her boyfriend offer her different things in a way. But honestly? I've always told people, you have to look out for yourself in these situations. You need to care about people, and chance letting yourself fall in love, but if you know you're getting hurt it really is better to get out of the relationship, especially if you see no way to work the situation out. So I suggest you talk to her about this, tell her exactly how you feel, in a polite and respectful way that shows you're just trying to work this out for your own better good and for the better good of the relationship. If that doesn't work, it is time to move on and call it quits. The goal of a relationship is finding someone you care for and love, that loves and cares for you in the same way that you can enjoy yourself with, and that you would not hurt nor would they hurt you. It seems you're not getting this with her. So talk to her, see what happens. End it, if it can't work out. You'll meet other people, and I know it's hard. But things always work out one way or another.Need help with some relationship advice!!?
Sweetie your heart is already crushed. The only difference in staying and leaving is that if you leave eventually the pain will stop and you will move on with your life. Before you knew all of this that you have described she was treating you badly....now that you know it you are allowing her to treat you badly. You need to end the relationship and find someone who will be good to you. I have a feeling you aren't the only one she is playing games with.
leave her for now and stay busy. when she see's that you are so busy she will want to know why you stopped thinking of her. She will want you more.

No comments:

Post a Comment