Sunday, July 25, 2010

Need some relationship advice please with the girl I'm seeing.?

I am currently dating and ';with'; a girl I met a while back. She just got out of a serious relationship in January. We started dating in March. We've been together ever since.





My question is, she keeps making it known to me that she is ';single'; but she also tells me she is ';with'; me and that means she sees no one else when she is ';with'; someone. She says it's basically the same as being in a relationship as boyfriend/girlfreind with someone minus the title.





I feel like I should tell her we need to stop seeing each other, so she can start seeing other people if she wants, which is what I think she wants cause she keeps referring back to the fact that she's ';single';. Also she has mentioned that she is confused and feels like she is not looking for any type of relationship right now and has referenced seeing other people but said she wont because she is with me.





So why is she not looking for any type of relationship right now but dating me?Need some relationship advice please with the girl I'm seeing.?
if you guys started dating only a couple of months after she ended a really serious relationship, then she was not emotionally ready to jump back into another relationship. She probably wants to be with you, after she is emotionally ready, and she knows this. That's why she is hanging on to you, but wishes to also be single.

No comments:

Post a Comment