Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need serious relationship advice!!?

me and my bf have been together for almost 6 months. he moved frm another state to live in my apt. I work very hard everyday to make sure we are both taken care of but it is stressing, he has no job but he is currently looking. aside from that he does a lot of immature things and he is spolied. he loves me a lot. but, I have a huge crush on his friend who appears to be everything I want a need (a responsible caring man). Ive told him how feel and he said we can't work but, if me and my guy ever broke up we could make something happen. Im confused because his friend has proven to be a responsible caring man. and my man keeps proving to be immature and spoiledI need serious relationship advice!!?
I think you have already answered your own question! He sounds like a useless lump who only moved in to freeload off you and it sounds that you like his friend more.





Why are you hesitating you silly person?
  • lip cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment