Sunday, July 25, 2010

I need relationship advice, it's complicated...?

Ok well first of all, i am a single mother to a 6 month old baby girl, so being in any kind of romantic relationship is difficult, and I'm oK with that, but I met this guy about a month ago, actually through Myspace, hich is something I never thought would happen, so I was caught by suprise, and i fell completely in love with him, he's all I think about...which is really bad, I feel like I'm taking away from my daughter, which is my number one priority...Maybe it's just motherhood guilt, but maybe it's just too soon to get in any kind of relationship, I mean she's only 6 months old..I dunno I need advice as to what i should do, break it off, or keep it going?I need relationship advice, it's complicated...?
Have you actually seen him and did you tell him about your daughter.People on the internet are real different in real life,I need relationship advice, it's complicated...?
you can't put your life on hold because of a child, but you have of course to make sure that they are your number one priority. it is still possible to have a relationship. it just requires a little more planning and being a lot more selective. The one thing i would say is that meeting someone on myspace and being in love within a month seams quite quick maybe the reason you are so unsure is that you realise you are lonely and maybe grasping on to the first person to show an interest since the baby was born , while somewhere inside you know that this is not a good enough reason to be with someone.





Good luck with your little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment