Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need major relationship advice :|?

Okay so when I started my job back in the summer, these two guys liked me and one of them told the one I'm currently dating and have been for almost six months that he wanted to take me out and my boyfriend told him no and that he could have anyone but me. Anyways, the other guy ended up leaving and he stops in sometimes just to say hey and tonight I wanted to catch up with him when I was working but the line was so busy I didn't have time so he told me to give him my number. At the time, I only saw it as something friendly because I was wondering how he was doing and I never intended to go out with him or anything but then tonight I told my boyfriend that the guy stopped in and asked me for my number and he told me that was the biggest mistake I've ever made in my life and slammed the door in my face. He then called me back and told me that he only ever asked for my respect but I keep pushing him away and if I want him to let me go to tell him right now because he doesn't want any more of this bullshit and he warned me if I messed up one time I'd be gone. I didn't know how to react but I'm a mixture of mad and sad right now because I feel like I did something wrong but at the same time I never gave him my number with the intention of going out with him or anything, it was just to catch up with him. Anyways, my boyfriend told me he wanted me to call him later tonight and figure out a way to prove to him that I really love him and still want to be with him and I just don't know what to do. He's good for me right? How do I prove to him that I love him more than anything?I need major relationship advice :|?
sexI need major relationship advice :|?
Um... it seems as though ur boyfriend is trying to find a way to break up with you. Really, if he cared about you and knew you, he would understand how you could talk to guys like he talks to girls.
Just tell him.
if hes that like protective break up with him he didnt even hear the whole story and hes mean to you. just tell him your going out then go to talk to that guy and catch up. you bf sounds really mean.
sorry, you may love him but you can do better, someone who deserves you!!
hes way over reacting but you should have known not to tell him... i would apologize and then show him your deleating that one guy from ur phone
not good for you.
no, this is gonna be bad...
where did u meet these guys the bubble gum machine?
No he is not good for you.
i'm not sure if this guy is the best guy for you.


you should leave him alone. he should've just asked you why you gave that other guy your number.


i think your current boyfriend is a jerk. no offense.


he should just deal with the fact that you will have other guys in your life even if you two are going out.
yeah, i know how it feels to love someone who may be a jerk or not treat you right, its hard


but he doesnt sound that bad


i think you guys should just talk


he sounds way overprotective, and thats a trust issue


if youre a very truthful/faithful person, let him know that


you dont need to prove your love, you just need to prove that he can trust you


he does sound a little controlling, but id try to tell him that hes overreacting, and that you DO love him =)


%26lt;33
Love isn't always expressed with words... But your paragraph is sorta confusing. If your current boyfriend slammed the door in your face and yelled at you for that and you told him that it wasn't with the intention to go out with the other guy then you should back away from both of them. Because if the other guy is calling you and not going away and your boyfriends mad at you lime that for a simple mistake then he isn't right for you. A boyfriend should respect you more than any other person in his life (other than his parents) and if he isn't then he probibly isn't the right guy for you. It seems like you need a shoulder to cry on and there's two shoulders that you could cry on but there your boyfriends and he's part of the situaltion. Just find one if hour friends (guy or girl) and cry there. If you were I e of my friends I would let you cry on my shoulder because I would respect you. One thing you can do is break up with your boyfriend and start going out with someone else and if your boyfriend looks sad then he truly does love you but if he's mad then he doesn't . It's very simple.
You age would help in answering this question... but for the most part..





If this guy is going to get mad over a simple exchanging of numbers than he isn't someone you would want to be in any kind of long term relationship with...





To start with, a couple should have trust in one another.. even if this other guy liked you.. a couple should be able to freely discuss issues like this.





Also it shows insecurity, jealousy and control problems.





He is insecure because he has to go off the deep end when your intentions were perfectly ok because he is afraid of being left.





He is jealous otherwise he would of said that's cool, have fun catching up but be careful and just let me know if you need anything.





He has control problems because if he cant be in total control of what happens even in YOUR life than he feels that he has lost a battle/fight thus leaving him pitiful.
First of all, how old are you? It sounds to me that you want to date other people. Get bold and be honest. Every female knows that it is wrong to step outside of the boundaries when your involved with someone already. Why would you want to give another guy your number? This guy you're with now has a reason to be upset. You are going to have to sit down and really think about what you want in your life. You either want to date or be in the relationship you're in now. I pray you make the right choice. Stay strong.
im almost was like in the same exact situation as you ,he shouldn be getting so mad about this but you are basically making it seem like you want the other dude so you have to choose before you call ...he is good for you he seems like the one who actually cares and i think its time for you to tell him that you really love him and that you will stop messing around with the other guy but that dosent mean you wont say hey and hug him and stuff ,,, sex is not the answer dont do that beacuse you never after that he may just leave you so have to wait just do it with words and emotion





hope this worked=] contact me if you want to
Your boyfriend is a total baster and needs to get a life and stop messing with yours. Any guy who treats a girl like that should be banned from the face of the Earth. I know you love him, but you really need to let him go. He obviously doesn't understand anything about you, so either apologize and tell him to shapen' up, or YOU will let HIM go. Also, if you guys are dating, YOU should not have to prove to him that you love him, and if he expects that than he does not get to set a time line for you. You need to talk to him or ditch him. Sorry :(


Hope I helped!
Your boyfriend said he was asking for some respect, he should show some respect to you and not jump to conclusions thinking you had other plans in mind other than just catching up with this other guy.


He is obviously threatened and doesn't want to loose you, you just have to explain it to him 100% honestly and if he doesn't accept it, its his bad luck! If he does great, and reassure him that you love HIM and not some other guy, you're aloud to have other friends that are guys and yeah some guys say, guys can never be JUST friends with a girl, but doesn't mean hes going to act on it, and it doesn't mean you are going to let him act on it.


You have talk to your bf and make sure he has some trust and belief in you, it should be a two way street and he shouldn't just slam the door in your face just because he's threatened by some other guy, its not your fault they both like you!





Stand up for what you believe in, if someone doesn't like it, they have to deal with it.
well, if your so called boyfriend is mad that you are just talking to other guys he has a problem, it doesnt matter if that other guy likes you or not. your boyfriend shouldnt be keeping you on some sort of chain you should be able to talk to anyone you want. plus if your boyfriend was really in love with you he would try and win you over, not make you prove to him that you want him. if he is willing to let you go over something like this then he is not right for you AT ALL!!!
Dump him. Seriously. WTF? He's the one that goes psycho and threatens you and you have to ';prove'; that you love him? That IS abuse.





Your boyfriend is possessive, angry, out of control, and doesn't trust you or respect your social decisions. I would get out of there if I were you. What's next? Telling you that you have to stop seeing your friends to ';prove'; that you love him? Needing to do xyz in the bedroom to ';prove'; that you love him? Gross.





This is what you say, ';(insert his name here) I have nothing to prove to you. It is abundantly clear to me that you don't respect me. I don't want to be with a man who requires ';proof'; of my feelings or a man who tries to control my other relationships. I don't want to be with a man who blackmails me. I deserve to be treated better than that and I will find someone who can treat me well. Good-bye.';





Please, get out of there. He's manipulative and this could escalate into serious abuse. Don't wait around to see if it does.





PS- The above is NOT a ';trick'; to get him to ';wake up.'; It is you getting yourself as far away from a person who is not good for you (or anyone, probably) as possible. This is about you honoring yourself and not allowing another person to take away your strength, power, and self-determination. I truly mean that you need to dump this crappy guy.
This guy is too insecure, but he feels betrayed because to him it feels like you are giving the guy a chance at getting to go out with you. He is afraid of the unknown, because what if you went out with that guy instead of your boyfriend? He wonders if you would love that guy instead. So he wants to make sure that you love him only, not the other guy because he thinks you have a crush or something on him. You are just going to have to explain (If you want to stay with him) why you love him instead of the other guy and they have to be good answers. He does have some good intentions, but is too insecure, making him easily upset. People have their moments.
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment