Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need relationship advice on who to date?

Well I'm currently single. But I was recently in a long distance relationship for 5 months. Now I am talking to this other girl and we have fun and it's amazing being with her. The thing is I always compare her to my ex. Like the way she acts, talks, just everything cause they are really similar. No, I don't want to date her just cause they are similar. The one here lets call her C is an amazing girl. And the other girl E is just as amazing. And I'm both of their first loves. And when I'm with either one of them either on the phone or in person I can't think about anything. I just can't comprehend any of this right now. And my friends all say just pick the one who makes you happiest, but that is harder than they think. They both make me happy. I know I have to hurt one of them when I make a decision, though I don't want to hurt anyone. I know what it is like to be hurt, but I really don't know anymore. I was looking for a sign the other day randomly and C called me saying we couldn't hang out cause of stuff. And recently E's parents are being really nice to me because they think we are still together. Oh and E lives 2000 miles away forgot to mention that. I know it'll be hard and that I am too young for love. But that doesn't change the fact of how I feel towards them. And I know that in my heart both of them truly make me happy. I just need some advice on which one and how to let the other one down. I might only be a teen, yet I grasped this concept I believe. I know I will find other girls in my life if this doesn't work but right now all that matters is them and school. And I should focus on school blah blah blah but I need help with this. It racks my brain every single day. Just, can someone just tell me which one would be better for me. C who lives in my city and I see every week. Or E who lives 2000 miles awayI need relationship advice on who to date?
This is insane i have the same exact problem right now but with guys :) ha ha.





I don't exactly know what t do either but i have been thinking that long distance is going to be hard. When you need them to be there it cant happen easily. Say you have a really bad day the girl 2000 miles away cant cuddle with you and kiss you and hug you and make it better. I don't know about telling the person you like the other one better. I wish it was easier too but its gonna be hard either way sometimes you need to think about what will work for you and make you happy too.I need relationship advice on who to date?
They both make you happy so go for the one that you are more attracted to looks body ect. Or look at which one is closer to you and you could see often.
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment