Thursday, July 29, 2010

Please Help, Relationship Advice!?

I have been seeing this girl for a few weeks and I knew she has a bf but is unhappy with the relationship. We started getting intimate with each other and really want each other badly. Her bf treats her badly and I want her to break up with him for that reason and not for me. I feel so bad since I suggested we do not talk until she deals with her situation and gets full closure. Should I feel guilty? I am not interested in seeing someone that will be seeing her bf on the side.





Is it right what I did when I suggested that we do not talk until she is through with him? How long is a reasonable time to wait? We havent seen each other for a week now, and the last time we talked she told me she won't be able to control herself the next time we see each other and will be all over me.However,I do not think it is right until she gets through this on her own.This is so hard since I think about her everyday, but I still haven't called her.What do you think?thank u so much for all your help.Please Help, Relationship Advice!?
You are doing the right thing and no, you should not feel any guilt. You actually have morals and respect even though you know full well her man isn't treating her right, you still did not make that reason a excuse to 'take her away' and make her your girlfriend.





Let their relationship dissolve on its own and she is all yours. However you should be cautious with this girl. If you both want each other badly and her boyfriend is a jerk, ask her what is taking her forever to dump him? Does she want to have her cake and eat it too? Tell her to be honest because you have to remember, your feelings is on the line as well and you don't want to continue to be in the middle of this drama.





In a situation like this one, it looks like she is hanging on to her loser boyfriend and it looks like you're wasting time hanging on to someone hoping to come around. And let me be honest here, this girl is a cheater and not that trustworthy because if she is doing this with her boyfriend, who's to say she wouldn't do the same to you? I think you can do better.





There is a girl out there that can give you the attention and happiness without being involved. But in the end it is your choice, if your feelings for her is strong and she is worth the wait, then keep on waiting.





Good luck to you.Please Help, Relationship Advice!?
stick with what you said to her and make no exceptions. if she tries to contact you tell her your too busy and you could talk to her some other time (when she is not with this other guy) but be careful cuz she might go back to that guy. be a good guy not a nice guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment