Saturday, July 31, 2010

Post BAD Relationship Advice?

My last relationship (first love) - was horrible.


No real love, alot of mistrust, alot of anger, just bad...among alot of emotional turmoil.





Im pretty nervous around women now - i feel like crap for how horrible that year was in my life. Im sure its normal, and things will cool off and another woman will enter my life.





But i feel that the last relationship left me with baggage - emotionally, sexually, etc. I wouldnt get into anything until i feel good about myself out of respect for whomever may come next.





But...





What would you do? Should I be open after a few dates that I want to take things slow (as lame as that is for a guy? or no?). Is it ok to let her know that my last relationship was a mess and left me feeling degraded and exposed (dont ask)...





I dont want to be mothered or some weirdness like that, Just honest and open so someone can share the good things about me.





Thoughts?Post BAD Relationship Advice?
give yourself some time before you get into another serious relationship and just try to have fun again before you pressure yourself into getting a girlfriend too soon.Post BAD Relationship Advice?
Take things one step at a time and its OK to learn from past relationships, it will only make you a stronger better person...for now you should meet new people and get to know them better.

No comments:

Post a Comment