Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need relationship advice ?

ME AND MY FIANCE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 4YEARS BUT EVERY TIME I THINK OF MARRIAGE I GET ANXIETY . SO HERE IS a LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME I HAVE AANXIETYTDISORDEROR I AM ON MED BUT EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE FOR ABOUT 6 TO 8 MONTHS THEN I HAVE ANOTHER EPISODE . I am VERY HARD ON MYSELF I KNOW I NOT PERFECT AND I HAVE mANY FAULTS I am SO HARD ON MY SELF I ALWAYS THINK OF THE WORST IN EVERYTHING . I GUESS ITS BECAUSE I PREPARE MYSELF SO If something bad happens it will beasy erer i guess . WHICEVERY TIMEME IT IS TURNS OUT FINE . BUT ALL WAYAY QUESTION MY RELATIONSHIP IS HE THE RIGHT PERSON WILL IT LAST WHAT IF I DON'T LOVE HIM ANY MORE WHAT IF HDOESN'T'T LOVE ME ANY MORE what if me leave me what if he is with the wrong person and he find the right person WHAT IF WHAT IF WHAT IF WHY CANT I LIVE MY LIFE WITHOUT THE WHAT IFS WHEN I GO THREW THIS I TOTALLRUININ MY DAYS WHEN I SHOULD BE ENJOYING MY LIFE THEAL WAYAY THINKING THE WORST IN EVERYTHING MY FIANCE IS THE MOST WONDERFUL GUY SURE HE HAS IS FAULTS BUT WHO DOESN'T TO WOMEN GENERALLY GO THREW THIS IS IT MAnxietykY HOW CAN I STOP THIS AGAIN IT ONLY HAPPEN EVERY SO OFTEN BUEVERY TIMEME IT DOES I GET BETTER AND BETTEHANDLINGNG IT . BUT I TAKE ALOT OUT OF ME . WHAT SHOULD I DO .I need relationship advice ?
Meds without counseling is not doing you much good.


Find a qualified counselor and go get some serious help.


Until you have this under control you have no business getting married.


Your bf must be something special to stay with you like this.


Good luck.I need relationship advice ?
I really wish you the best of luck. But sometimes we need to take that chance, if he is the guy for you it could be a good thing for you to have someone stable and caring in your life. you know just like bad things can happen, so can good. Think about the good things and good things will happen.
Honey, if you are having this hard of a time communicating to us, can you imagine how it is for him. You cannot convey nor expect to get any kind of decent answer from anyone in this manner.


Take a deep breath, calm down, re-type your quesion and try again. AND by all means, use the spell checker.


Good luck to you!
I would recommend that you get some counseling to address the issues that you mentioned. You don't want to take these unresolved issues into a marriage.





Inspiring Love,


Nspire1


www.relationships4ever.com
What the hell is wrong with your CAPS lock button. Learn how to use a keyboard and re-type your question please. By the way thanks for the 2 points.
Please find a counselor to talk to about this.






Maybe your doctor should adjust your meds for split personality disorder as well. What's going on with the CAPS????
How old are you?! You wrote aanxietydisorderor as one word and med....
No one will answer this WHEN YOU ARE SCREAMING AT ALL OF US
OBVIOUSLY YOU KNOW THAT YOUR RUINING YOUR LIFE WITH WHAT IF'S , SO THE THING IS TO PUT ALL YOUR ANXIETY AND WORRIES INTO GOD AND ASK HIM TO TAKE THIS FROM YOU. BUT HONESTLY WHAT IS LIFE IF YOU DONT LIVE IT. THINGS ARE GOING TO HAPPEN THEY MAKE YOU WHO YOU ARE, NOT ONLY THAT BUT YOUR PUTTING YOURSELF THROUGH THE WORST AND NOT EVEN GIVING THE GOOD A CHANCE. ITS NOT FAIR TO YOUR FIANCE EITHER. YES HE MAY LOVE YOU BUT YOU CAN ONLY PUSH A PERSON SO FAR

No comments:

Post a Comment